The Muxmans stupid question page

The Saint

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I! We're in Brackendowns near Bracken high (a block away in fact).

My son does quite a bit of bike maintenance and rebuilds. I am sure he will do it for you. Ewep can vouch for his workmanship! Fitted a new shock on his bike for him.

Cost? One of those "you pay him what you think it's worth after"!

I would generally say do it yourself as long as you have the tools available (Crank removers, chain breakers, BB removing tools etc.)

Dude I can build a computer no problem - pulling my bike apart big problem, afterall I was the plonker who didn't know what a BB was and has no idea what Chamois cream is used for. I think I will rather get a pro to do it for me.

Ben I think my above posts answer all your questions, please send me a number. I will gladly support your son rather than getting ripped from an LBS as they know I only know how to ride the bike and that is pretty much all.

Thanks guys...Flyman all is good....I moved into the lounge last night to try to get a good nights rest as I am at work today, but overall it is a fantastic experience with a little stress to go with it. Well worth every minute of lost sleep.

Well, MuXmAn, we still have to see a pic of MuXkId LOL

When do we see one of those?  It has to be this week sometime, as I'm off on maternity leave on Friday.Big%20smile