The Muxmans stupid question page

The Saint

Back to the Ultegra and Dura Ace question... RATHER BUY A MOUNTAIN BIKE!!!

OK' date=' now that I've got that out my system...
[/quote']

Mich, i like your way of thinking!! Big%20smile

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mountain bike which work bought for me, 9 hecters of property to get around - its a no name brand - cost 500 bucks brand new out the box - I enjoy riding it. Only problem is the wheels are buckled and it came like that but for 500 bucks I feel I am lucky to at least have tyres and some form of transport around the hotel.

Also had the luxury of going mountain biking on my honeymoon (with my wife) which was my first time on a MTB and enjoyed it. I was a bit worried about going with the wife as the first time she ever got on a bike she decided she did not want to ride hers and tried to climb onto mine. Result a broken wrist for me. I sold her bike.  

Heh Heh she also kinda insisted I sell it as she was too scared to ride after the accident, HOWEVER after the honeymoon MTB ride she now wants a MTB. She is preggie now - 2 weeks to go before baba is born and then she wants to start riding, any suggestions on what to buy for a beginner.

it totally depends on how much you wanna spend. I have a schwin moab & some people might think of it as an "intro" bike, but it's everything i need a bike to be ... did an adventure race with it last weekend & hope to do a few more on the same bike!

there might be limited time for MuXwOmAn to use the bike, though Cry

depending on how willing the new dad's gonna be do do payama drill ... & congratulations!!

so when are you buying MuXkId's first bike??

LMAO - MuXwOmAn needs an entry level MTB until she learns to stay on 2 wheels, MuXkId's bike has already been bought....it is a little pink goodie with training wheels. Even got a basket in the front for all her stuff that she may want to carry around - I am presuming this would be shoes - shoes - shoes and more shoes. Aiiiyaaayiaaa.

Congrats MuXmAn Smile.  I have between two and four weeks left before Babyfly is born.  Thefly and I are rather excited about the little one's arrival.  So MuXkId is a girl?  Babyfly is a boy. LOL

Congrats MuXmAn Smile.  I have between two and four weeks left before Babyfly is born.  Thefly and I are rather excited about the little one's arrival.  So MuXkId is a girl?  Babyfly is a boy. LOL

doesn't this post make one smile??? thefly and I...babyfly and I... all rhymesLOLLOLLOL

So this two youngsters will be almost the same age to the day.

And if they hook up will they then be MuXFly LOL

And congrats to Ladyfly and Thefly it is exciting and I would presume this is also your first. Yes MuXkId is a girl - going to be a fiesty little one if the kicking is anything to go by.

Smile

Thank you Muxman. And to you. Yes, ladyfly and i are so excited as this is our first.

Our little one is then going to be a terrorist if your saying of kicking is true. He actually kicked ladyfly's ribs sore once.

Also we had the really special time of feeling him hiccup in the womb. That was special as Gran also got to feel it.

Good luck , and pyjama drill, here we come i guess Big%20smile

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Congrats MuXmAn. TheFly.

Goodluck I think this January babies are difficult ones. My daughter is a January baby as well and ask me the are different. Wink

LadyFly don't tell me you are still working? Shouldn't you be home already busy sorting out the nursery? Thumbs%20Up

Congrats MuXmAn. TheFly.

Goodluck I think this January babies are difficult ones. My daughter is a January baby as well and ask me the are different. Wink

LadyFly don't tell me you are still working? Shouldn't you be home already busy sorting out the nursery? Thumbs%20Up

Thanks IanC.

Still at work, Embarrassed but the nursery is almost sorted out. Just doing the last bit of washing, making sure everything is clean. Smile

Last day of work is 12 January. Expected date is 26 January. LOL

MuXmAn, when is your little one due?  Is the wife at home already, busy with the clean nest syndrome? LOL  And what is her name going to be?  Ours is going to be Ethan Charles. Smile

There's absolutely nothing wrong with January babies!!!!AngryLOL

I'm one and I think I'm just dandy!!!Wink