Date Change; Toyota MTN Cycle Park Hubers Ride;

Andrew mclean

Sorry everyone I messed up Friday 21st is our club year end function.Ouch

So; I would like to invite all Huber?s to a Cycle lab Pre-Ride in the new Cycle Park
sponsored by Cycle Lab, including FREE Seattle coffee on
Thursday the 20th. Starting at 16h00 until dark.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You do need to RSVP for catering purposes to ali@cyclelab.com or you can PM Ali on the Hub.

See you next Thursday for an exciting ride, weather permitting.

Sorry for the confusion, just change the date on the top of your sick note, no one will notice.

Andrew Mclean.

Sorry for the confusion, just change the date on the top of your sick note, no one will notice.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

****, I can't apply for a job at CL anymore, Andrew knows all the tricks LOL

So who's going to be there on Thursday?

(use "quote" to update the list)

Me' date=' me, me, ME CHOOSE ME
[/quote']

No No No, I asked first.

I'm still in, although my workload could change that. Will know on Thursday.

Worst case scenario I'll be half an hour late - which isn't the end of the world because I have ridden the park before.

I love having a rookie cyclist as a boss - told him it was the preview of the bike park, asked if I can get off early and he said "of course"!

Sorry mate but from Alberton to Kempton then to the bike park? Seems a tad far .......

I'm leaving my office in City Deep at about 3 tomorrow. If you want to follow me. All the highways are a mess so I'll be going through the suburbs.

Anyone know if there is somewhere to change at the bike park, or is it going to be a full moon tomorrow afternoon? Big%20smile