who can beat this ??

rock

2006 for Christophe Sauser

4 Mountain Bikes, 

4 Road Bikes (Tarmac for training, Allez with SmartKranks, Allez with fenders and Roubaix with SRM for training/racing),

2 Freeriders (one Enduro Alu, one Enduro Carbon)

80-100 tires

30-40 chains

Shocked 80 - 100 Tyres and 30-40 chains - even for a full time cyclist thats seems a bit much.

I reacon he needs to to get more bikes to balance the tyre and chain oversupply situation - or give some to Crux... 

I think when you trim them down like he does the prolly are only effective for a race or 2.....

He must have a serious garage / bike room to keep all that stuff, imagine all the other tools, stands and spares...

And to think the rest of us gotta pay if we wanna have all that stuff .

The rest of us gotta pay so that he can have all that stuff as well Wink

He must have a serious garage / bike room to keep all that stuff' date=' imagine all the other tools, stands and spares...[/quote']

He probably rents a separate house for his bike stuff - like a boat shed but for bikes.

[quote=craven]

[quote=dirt-rider]
And to think the rest of us gotta pay if we wanna have all that stuff .[/quote]

The rest of us gotta pay so that he can have all that stuff as well Wink

LOL 

Just imagine how much more spares he would have needed if he used Kepekkernoglia!!!!!!!! (even if it was ONLY for the freeride and MTB stuff..... julle weet mos Kempekker kon dit nog nie regkry om MTB goetters te maak nie!!!!)

how did you do that Big H - how did you manage to hijack a perfectly decent thread when no one was looking?

Seems like 2007 is carrying on from where 2006 left off.

That's only because you can get Campag spares ......... With shimaNO, he'd just have a whole bundle of new groupsets!!

Turk and EA, don't let Big H bait you.

He's stuck in the dark ages and cannot see the light. Wait until SRAM's road groups takes off .... by next year Shimano will be a 3rd choice groupset.