Nashua Cycling Team?

snapshot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch this space there will be some spit and fire with the newbie ladies joining the veterans of lady cycling and the wily old fox at the helm. Mr O you have work to do for 2009 defending some big titles

Anriette Schoeman

Side kick - Robyn de Groot

Joanne Hotchkiss

Altie Clark

Analie Pretorius

Charlet van de merwe

New name , same game, all for Anriette :-)

I really think Robyn should move on...she has a lot more potential than just pacing the bunch the whole time.

Yes I must agree with you, Robyn has great potential, that's why she is moving on.

I really think Robyn should move on...she has a lot more potential than just pacing the bunch the whole time.

Yes I must agree with you' date=' Robyn has great potential, that's why she is moving on.
[/quote']

Owen maybe I do not see the whole picture here? For Robyn to unleash her potential she has to move away from Andriette and not move to the same team with Andriette! Or am I missing something here?

Yes I must agree with you' date=' Robyn has great potential, that's why she is moving on.
[/quote']

Owen maybe I do not see the whole picture here? For Robyn to unleash her potential she has to move away from Andriette and not move to the same team with Andriette! Or am I missing something here?

Scalpel,

Different teams have different race programs. It for the new team, to use each riders ability to the best of each riders potential.

Anriette Schoeman

Joanne Hotchkiss

Altie Clark

Analie Pretorius

Charlet van de merwe

New name ' date=' same game, all for Anriette :-)
[/quote']

it's Joanna van de Winkel and I hope she keeps devleoping as she did in the past year! Thumbs%20Up

Anriette Schoeman

Joanne Hotchkiss - Van De Winkel now Wink 

Altie Clark

Analie Pretorius - is this An-Li? Same one that rode with Jaco at Panorama?

Charlet van de merwe

New name ' date=' same game, all for Anriette :-)
[/quote']

Joanne Hotchkiss - Van De Winkel now Wink 

new last name, but still no "e" in the first name Smile

pls pay attention to spelling the name correctly as she'll be the next shooting star and holly roller, stealing all his info on the hub, will then misspell her name in his articles.

She is good (Joann), but not on that team, she will never get to show her potential, when u ride with Anriette, u ride for her.

Even if its a new sponsor, new bikes etc, its still the same, Robyn is going to be stuck under Anriettes shadow, all the riders in the Nashua team are great riders, but the politics will be the same. Ask why so many other lady riders have ridden only 1 year with Anriette ??? and gone on to win other races once off her team.....

She is good (Joann)' date=' but not on that team, she will never get to show her potential, when u ride with Anriette, u ride for her.

Even if its a new sponsor, new bikes etc, its still the same, Robyn is going to be stuck under Anriettes shadow, all the riders in the Nashua team are great riders, but the politics will be the same. Ask why so many other lady riders have ridden only 1 year with Anriette ??? and gone on to win other races once off her team.....
[/quote']

LOL Your name suits you. You must be a South African. Run something down and you have no facts.

Why dont you start your own team and get Jo and Robyn to ride for you ?

She is good (Joann)' date=' but not on that team, she will never get to show her potential, when u ride with Anriette, u ride for her.

[/quote']

well, let's see how it goes. I hope she'll be treated accordingly to her skills and potential and not just be the bitch for the other girls.

[/quote']

LOL Your name suits you. You must be a South African. Run something down and you have no facts.

Why dont you start your own team and get Jo and Robyn to ride for you ?

Owen, how did your Bulkmeat team do on the weekend?