Wheel Removal - Shimano v. Campagnolo

bikemonster

english: Iron Horse

portugu?s: cavallo do ferro

I would never touch anything Eyteye, I do not even eat pasta, I eat noodles..... another thing they copied from the Chinese!!!!!!

Threepio..... talking about closets.... yes it is the safest place to play with your KEMPEKKER!!!!!! Do it on street and you might be arrested!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Italian things that I would like to touch, would anybody care to post a pic of Ivan Basso's kid sister so that the old timer can see what he has sworn off?

...alongside Verdi's music, Ferraris, the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, Ducatis, Venice, tira misu, grappa, Bianchis plus one or two other moderately enjoyable items.

Well I haven't been arrested yet Kimberley and I'm always out playing with them in public .....  I see though that you are quite happy to use derailleurs invented by an Italian and then stolen by the Japanese.

Could not makeout from the picture you posted but is that frame steel or iron ..........?

Julle is nie ernstig nie is daai girl vir julle mooi, waar haar boetie vol EPO is is sy sekerlik vol silikon!!!!!!..... Minki is baie baie naie beter en sy bad ook nou en dan!!!!! They could not even get the colour of the Bianchi's right!!!! and the frames are made by Kinesis in Taiwan!!!!! Technology to make proper frames are just too much for the eyeteys.

Dit is nou een ding van Eyetalie.... alles daar is so outyds!!!!!!

Threepio, maybe very crudely invented by old man Tulio, but perfected by the Japs and taken to such high standards that Kempekker are still struggling to keep up!!!!!! and you would be extolling your limited powers if you could make out what the frame material of that noble steed is!!!!!!

Frankenstein.... you could not even get that right....... my signature is "keep those wheels spinning!!!!" not some el sicko quote about retching!!!!!!

Psycho

Bly is ek nou ek het Campag !!! 

Ek gaan my wiel uithaal sodat jy hom vir my kan terug sit. ok ok . . .

BELOWE!!!????Wink

Ja, nou wil modder n ogie kom hou oor onsConfused sheesh ek dink hy wil net tips vangTongueLOL

Stolen is stolen ..... that's l like saying the Chinese crudely invented noodles but the Italians perfected them!! Have yet to see an Italian frame recalled...

And you are so right, my limited powers could not deduce what the frame material is, that is why I asked you or did you miss the question mark ??? So have no clue where you get the idea that I was extolling my limited powers. So is it steel or iron or ???????

I also love the verkrampte and biased view that:

1. You can judge a persons personal hygiene standards based on a their nationality

2. You can judge a person by what their siblings do.

Man the old apartheid regime must have loved you.

As for old-fashioned, perhaps I should direct you to the Alessi or Versace websites....

Stolen is stolen ..... that's l like saying the Chinese crudely invented noodles but the Italians perfected them!! Have yet to see an Italian frame recalled...

And you are so right' date=' my limited powers could not deduce what the frame material is, that is why I asked you or did you miss the question mark ??? So have no clue where you get the idea that I was extolling my limited powers. So is it steel or iron or ???????

I also love the verkrampte and biased view that:

1. You can judge a persons personal hygiene standards based on a their nationality

2. You can judge a person by what their siblings do.

Man the old apartheid regime must have loved you.

As for old-fashioned, perhaps I should direct you to the Alessi or Versace websites....

[/quote']

Feisty......I like it!!! Big%20smile

And for the record, Campag invented the Square Taper BB, another thing the japs stole, and have recently revolutionised (so much that they have made a BB obsolete) the BB with the Ultra Torque concept.

seen in instruction manual:

If you need to read this you are to damn stupid to use this product...............

On the subject.

I think it is very nifty.  You don't have to get your fingers tangled up in the spokes to adjust the clearance, should you have a broken spoke.

And if you need to change a wheel in a race, you can adjust the calipers while riding, stop and the mechanic can take the wheel off immediately.