Wheel Removal - Shimano v. Campagnolo

bikemonster

I think a good red wine at sunset works way better Wink

Actually my best technique is repeated shots of Tequila until one of you gives in!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was at Varsity, it didn't matter what time of day, and the wine could be out of a box...

Dont they give a manual of even a leaflett with operating instuctions or do they asume that the average???? exxentrix snobbish cyclist who eventually downgrades to Kempekker should be able to sort this out by himself!!!!!!!! Or did the old omies who makes these thing by hand with files and hacksaws and who looks like Pinocchio's dad not have the time to write the instuctions by hand???!!!!!!!

Dont they give a manual of even a leaflett with operating instuctions or do they asume that the average???? exxentrix snobbish cyclist who eventually downgrades to Kempekker should be able to sort this out by himself!!!!!!!! Or did the old omies who makes these thing by hand with files and hacksaws and who looks like Pinocchio's dad not have the time to write the instuctions by hand???!!!!!!!

Elementary my dear......Big%20smile

Actually my best technique is repeated shots of Tequila until one of you gives in!

Of totdat sy mooi genoeg raakLOLTongue

Sorry bikemonster but I can no longer resist this!!!!  Your question is like asking: "how do you loosen a sports bra?"LOL

Psycho.....it is called a scissor.......Big%20smile

Scissor?  Kinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_126.gif

Using a single scissor is pretty tricky.

Much easier to throw caution to the wind, damn the expense and get a pair!

If Smirnoff Spin loosens the bra' date=' I can't wait to see what a descent drink will do?WinkLOL[/quote'] Sometimes it's better if they leave it on! LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ai ai ai...looks like having Shimano for too long makes you a bit ignorant.Wink

Campag concentrate on the finer detail...Cool

But not to worry BM...the important thing is that you finally saw the 'Lamp'...good for you!!!Thumbs%20UpClap Hope you have many happy miles!

Interesting that a person who uses Italian to call his bike  - Iron/Steel Horse (and gets that spelling wrong) - is quick to sl*g them off at every opportunity ..... Closet Camp(y) Camper perhaps??

Luckily some of the pos(t)ers on this forum never ever have to ask for any help at all and just know everything there is to know specially when it comes to installing hydraulic brakes and the like ...... (Bomb Bunker here I come!!!)

Psycho

Bly is ek nou ek het Campag !!! 

Ek gaan my wiel uithaal sodat jy hom vir my kan terug sit. ok ok . . .

Of totdat sy mooi genoeg raakLOLTongue

That's what I meant, drink until my standards drop or until her standards drop whichever is more appropriate at the time!

I recall reading some advice many years agi in a "Viz Magazine" Run your hands down her back. If you feel a bump, it's either a zit or a back-loader, either way it's going to be a messy job!! Pinch

Psycho

Bly is ek nou ek het Campag !!! 

Ek gaan my wiel uithaal sodat jy hom vir my kan terug sit. ok ok . . .

Ok...keep it cycling related you two..please.LOL Sal more oggend maar weer 'n ogie oor julle kom hou..