Ride Mag vs Bicycling ?

shade

no, the newspaper and book guy, He writes letters to everyone and gets crazy replies to his questions and requests.( Not Borat or Ali G) local Cape Town ou.

BTW The article says the tat is real. Hmmm.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no' date=' the newspaper and book guy, He writes letters to everyone and gets crazy replies to his questions and requests.( Not Borat or Ali G) local Cape Town ou.
[/quote']

Must say I haven't heard of him as yet, do you have any of his work?

BTW The article says the tat is real. Hmmm.

Creative license?

...Ben Trovato

Which cover of Bicycling was the worst/best. I hated December But I loved the latest one. More people interest with the sackinofsky guy. Not as hot as Gav, But great body. Bright and punchy cover, I am sick of the middle distance bicycle as main focus covers

The writer in question is Ben Trovato  (latin for "well made").

Style Man is heaps of fun, but let's not go taking it too seriously.

Fattie, one man's "silly expensive bike" is another guys "it's what I want".  And I suspect being fast enough to merit sponsored kit is VERY stylish, whether you like it or not!

If I were to give Ride mag a piece of constructive advice it would be this:

Cyclists are not pinups.  The girls are too beefy and the guys are too skinny.

The writer in question is Ben Trovato  (latin for "well made").

Not latin, Italian: Se non ? vero, ? molto ben trovato

If it is not true, it is very well invented.

Bike content: I used to think anglers and golfers were inventive storytellers until I hung around at the finish after bike races.
pbp20072007-01-31 04:22:12

Fattie' date=' one man's "silly expensive bike" is another guys "it's what I want".  [/quote'] Yes, but I get the impression, they're trying to say "if you buy this, you WILL go fast" Then again, thats my perceptionWink Reminds me of my friend Lea riding the Argus on a 15kg monster of a mtb up OKW in a costume past some rider on a US Postal replica bike and just saying "man you threw a LOT of money at the problem didn't you!"LOL

And I suspect being fast enough to merit sponsored kit is VERY stylish' date=' whether you like it or not! [/quote'] Dude, did you see the horrible kit I had to ride in last year. The tops were quite nice, but the pants...urgh! Baby blue and not long enough...we looked like a bunch of tri-athletesConfused