Races not paying vets ladies prize money

FOURFEET

Wattz up - not married?

talking to me? Are you talking to me? I hope you're not talking to me. Anyway, no I am not. Not all men are stupid.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wattz up - not married?

talking to me? Are you talking to me? I hope you're not talking to me. Anyway' date=' no I am not. Not all men are stupid.

[/quote']

Wotchit Nancy's a mind reader and already got your number

Wattz up - not married?

talking to me? Are you talking to me? I hope you're not talking to me. Anyway' date=' no I am not. Not all men are stupid.

[/quote']

69?

Wattz up - not married?

[/quote']

69?

Ei !! ek is veilig hier maar julle isn die poop

Eks altyd in die poop........Big%20smile

Nie eers my eie hond like my nie.......Clap

Eks altyd in die poop........Big%20smile

Nie eers my eie hond like my nie.......Clap

Mamma Spinnekop se hormone nog nie genormaliseer nie?

FYI the fastest average speed for Paris-Roubaix was set early in the 60'. On steel bikes' date=' with rain, hail, mud and the rest.Wink[/quote']

and more drugs than a 6 seater cessna on an unchartered flight out of columbia
Drugs in those years were more of a mind pacifying thing than anything else and did not give much of a benefit other than making you think that you had an advantage.

Only with the advent of EPO in the late 1990's (Queue Mr Armstrong) did doping really start to effect a huge real improvement in performance

FYI the fastest average speed for Paris-Roubaix was set early in the 60'. On steel bikes' date=' with rain, hail, mud and the rest.Wink[/quote']

and more drugs than a 6 seater cessna on an unchartered flight out of columbia
Drugs in those years were more of a mind pacifying thing than anything else and did not give much of a benefit other than making you think that you had an advantage.

Only with the advent of EPO in the late 1990's (Queue Mr Armstrong) did doping really start to effect a huge real improvement in performance

Aagh nee man dont start so early in the year...

Is that Queue or Cue ? Maybe Cuckoo...Big%20smile

Will this forum be available in paperback or hard cover.....

It will only be available in loosly bound bareback format

Will this forum be available in paperback or hard cover.....

No, we got Peter Jackson to direct the 3d Imax version.

Don't have time to read through all this crap.

Fact is.....ladies over 30 should not be allowed to leave the house.  At that age they can't race in any way and are only good for cooking and cleaning.

My coat.

I think that if more than 20 ladies over 30 manage to escape suburbian confinement, perhaps they should be rewarded.

For that matter, a sub minimum of 20 should be applied to all licenced cats - less than 20 riders in cat = no prizes. I think this could also be relevant to elite men & ladies - it is sort of pointless having a R10k first prize, but few riders competing.

Don't have time to read through all this crap.

Fact is.....ladies over 30 should not be allowed to leave the house.  At that age they can't race in any way and are only good for cooking and cleaning.

My coat.

I think that if more than 20 ladies over 30 manage to escape suburbian confinement' date=' perhaps they should be rewarded.

For that matter, a sub minimum of 20 should be applied to all licenced cats - less than 20 riders in cat = no prizes. I think this could also be relevant to elite men & ladies - it is sort of pointless having a R10k first prize, but few riders competing.
[/quote']

Christie for president!!! Thumbs%20UpClapBig%20smile

Christie said - "For that matter, a sub minimum of 20 should be applied to all licenced cats - less than 20 riders in cat = no prizes. I think this could also be relevant to elite men & ladies - it is sort of pointless having a R10k first prize, but few riders competing."

Did 4F say they should get R10k - I didn't see that. I think a token amount relative to the size of the field should be offered to encourage participation. Recognition in the form of a podium, with flowers, champagne or whatever is a must. The top "over 30's" have coaches, can hang with the elites and take their racing just as seriously as the guys. Perhaps to incentivise participation CSA should look at sponsoring/subsidising the oft forgotten categories in selected races.