Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

slanting him will never do well enough in a race to warrant a dope test...

because i dont dope. its that simple

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool if you dont dope, neither do I, but to be subjected to a dope test they dont take your word, they take your result.

Thats cool if you dont dope' date=' neither do I, but to be subjected to a dope test they dont take your word, they take your result.
[/quote']

and eben tested positive.

Did you give your prize money back? I see you came 6th.

?

?Can't help but think that becuase it is a TCS rider' date=' there is sympathy from the Hub.

?

I am in the same position as Eben, work 9-5 etc, if I go to the Doc first thing I take out is my drug free sport handbook. You lot where all crying for blood with dopers in the Tour etc, life time bans, and then this guy comes along a cries over spilt milk, throwing himself on the mercy of the HUB and you all sympathise will him. Hypocrits!!!!!!!!!

?

Embarrassing to say the least.

?

Eben, I hope I never race against you ever again.
[/quote']dont bother... I posted a topic a while ago about guys using ephedrine at races and how to spot the riders who were on ephedrine (shaking, goosebumps, dry mouth). All the dopers came out of the woodwork and rubbished my claims with the most creative excuses as to why they would have those symptoms.In all fairness I feel sorry for eben. I feel sorry because it is unfair that he is being singled out. What about the 5 guys in front of him? I bet you they're all on juice as well..

jana... since when was it that everybody who wins the race a doper... you sound like a sore looser... just because you can't win, you accuse them of doping! get lost dude...

What about the 5 guys in front of him? I bet you they're all on juice as well

I think all guys who race are dopes...

I'm more of a style over speed kind of guy.  Pity I don't have any style either.  Confused

What about the 5 guys in front of him? I bet you they're all on juice as well

Probably...but they didnt get caught.

jana... since when was it that everybody who wins the race a doper... you sound like a sore looser... just because you can't win' date=' you accuse them of doping! get lost dude...

What about the 5 guys in front of him? I bet you they're all on juice as well[/quote']

hahaha.. my ability to win has nothing to do with me doping/not doping. I dont win because I suck. fair and square.

the dude got busted doping. him and his teammate. why does everyone stick up for them? i thought we all wanted to clean the sport up

I think all guys who race are dopes...

I'm more of a style over speed kind of guy.  Pity I don't have any style either.  Confused

Cuzzie... you got style, don't front my wigga, you're a style merchant! Wink

Thats the point of this thread is it not ?

My point is you can only throw a stone at him if you passed a dope test . .

and if you never had a dope test, that because you aint fast enough, and not all fast riders dope.

i thought we all wanted to clean the sport up

No we dont. If we clear the sport of doping we will kill the sport. All the grand tours will be so boring and no one will probably be able to finish it.

jana... since when was it that everybody who wins the race a doper... you sound like a sore looser... just because you can't win' date=' you accuse them of doping! get lost dude...

What about the 5 guys in front of him? I bet you they're all on juice as well[/quote']

hahaha.. my ability to win has nothing to do with me doping/not doping. I dont win because I suck. fair and square.

the dude got busted doping. him and his teammate. why does everyone stick up for them? i thought we all wanted to clean the sport up

So you say this Eben guy is lying?

Ignorance is just a really crappy excuse. in which world do you life?

any professional athlete should know the rules. heck, even I know and have heard about people busted for over the counter cold medicine, using cortisone cream for saddle sores, astma pumps. And I am not even remotely close to even think about competing seriously or even getting a position in the results.

a good start if you're an athlete and completely clueless , is to ask if a pregnant person can use it, and not use it if a pregnant person can not use it. use in moderation if you are allowed to use

Verifying his excuse would help if someone could say how long ephedrine stays in the body for. If it's a week, then not such a good excuse. If it's a month, then perhaps the excuse has merit.

ok guys I train With George (the other guy banned) and in the month coming up to the satelite challenge george was sick he was consistantly blowing chunks till all early hours of the morning so he didnt train as hard as he normally would

now not only do i train with he guy but i ride away from him so now am i also a doper?????

my point is that yes people go to the doctor and get prescribed meds that are illegal due to the fact that the person getting them is clueless he should let the doctor know that they are a competitive cyclist or even sportsman (different to professional because you are licenced and not getting paid)so that at the end of the day you dont end up like george or eben saying oh $H!T now what

Good on you for clearing your name eben even though in our rough dog eat dog world the excuse that i have just given for george and you also gave in your posting it is unfortunate that thanks to our Professionals overseas that excuse is brushed over as lame

flame me all you want everone i have met eben and i train with george both are very good stand up guys

and for those that dont know george owns a bicycle shop here in kempton and is a very well respected person in our cycling community!!!!

you can visit George at the health and sports zone bicycle shop and then make up your own decision of what to think of the guy!!