Pro Bike Set-up

bored girl

sorry BG, he is looking for someone to set him up in CPT.

jan.. 082 889 6380)

As for your carpet burns, I suggest you dont wear clothes over the marks ..for about a week. :-)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks pops your a Star and may your team (and Big H's team) Pull their horns out of their bums this week end

hehe' date=' you're not supposed to get carpet burns from riding your bike at home. Riding other things yes, but not your bike LOL

Seriaassly, that was the best move you could make. I had my bike set-up by Arran and have never looked back.

[/quote']

ok to make things clear

i WASN'T riding it

i just tested it out while holding onto the sofa LOL

try to clip in and out

i leaned to the wrong side though so you can imagine

my pedals are not the easiest to clip out from though but beggars cant be choosers so i SHALL learn how to do it proper if i end up with 30 scars all over myself

apparently scars are sexy or some bs like that LOL

who really cares..........

i now have a carpet burn on my knee

my arm looks like someone beat me up and i have (or will as soon as the internal pain stops LOL) a huge bruised area on my lower back

Sure' date=' bored girl, those "injuries" seem completely consistent with riding a bike indoors, which so-o-o-o-o-o-o many people do.

My guess is that you are not bored at all!
[/quote']

again read above

i merely told the truth

i could have called it a cut or scrape or whatever but it is still in fact a carpet burn

and people that are perfectionists do im sure they just wont admit to it

i dont want to look like a performing monkey and entertain people with my falls when riding in a group so...........clip in and out it is....AT HOME garden or balcony area........whatever i could have gone in the garden but then it was 11 o'clock and after they repainted my building it aint safe for falling (full of glass and stuff...)

but guys will be guys so go on and think what you like Wink 

if it is that i'm getting lucky by hurting myself well.......it's quite a shock that i didnt know i was into s&m...............LOLLOLLOL

For Cape Town, I was going to suggest Jan as well. Not sure if he is still operational in the bike business. I see that he has gone into property.

Obviously Cyclelab have thier Bioracer set-up.

Willie Engelbrecht does bike set-ups as well.

Have no idea what they charge.

sorry BG' date=' he is looking for someone to set him up in CPT.
jan.. <?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE />082 889 6380 )

As for your carpet burns, I suggest you dont wear clothes over the marks ..for about a week. :-)[/quote']

i bandaged it LOL

so that i can wear clothes Embarrassed

im a bit shy......still trying to overcome the lycra fear Wink so deff clothes

I had two road bikes set up with him a while back, and Arron charged me less for the second bike beacause the shoe and cleat set up was already done.

If i remember correcly it was R350 for both??

Jan is still doing it, but from home. R250.

Whats nice is that he will set you up and request you to ride for a weak or 2 to check and come back (free) if you want little adjustments

my pedals are not the easiest to clip out from though but beggars cant

be choosers so i SHALL learn how to do it proper if i end up with 30

scars all over myself

Make sure you release the tension on the springs as much as possible, that should make it easier to clip in and out of.

BG.. No clothes' date=' it will take longer to heal, and it make nasty ir-repairable darkish scars.
smiley19.gif [/quote']

riiiiiiiiight........

thank god then thats it is only my knee......

my pedals are not the easiest to clip out from though but beggars cant be choosers so i SHALL learn how to do it proper if i end up with 30 scars all over myself

Make sure you release the tension on the springs as much as possible' date=' that should make it easier to clip in and out of.
[/quote']

he checked it for me

1stly he said its not too good to have them too loose

and then you cant for some reason loosen it on mine....

Make sure you release the tension on the springs as much as possible' date=' that should make it easier to clip in and out of.
[/quote']

he checked it for me

1stly he said its not too good to have them too loose

and then you cant for some reason loosen it on mine....

just phoned him but phone went dead must be in a meeting. sent him a sms so hope he answers that is the perfect area for me as i will be staying there this weekend with friends Big%20smile