SA Champs 09 Elite Men & Ladies

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Jamie Ball is SA Champ, he "has" to wear the white shirt otherwise he'll be penalised - correct?

But...

He is currently the leader of the AlphaPharm series and wears the "green" jersey indicating that he's the series leader.

So...

What will he be wearing come the next race?? White (SA Champ) or green (series leader)??

Wow, that hill looks pretty vicious, starts out okay but steepens at the end there!!

Thanks for the great pics Ronelle. Fantastic as usualClap

20090311_044536_0D2E6669-1.JPG

And on a personal note I just want to thank straatvark & Nic White - the former for first planting the seed and the latter for providing the impetus - to get on a bike, with camera. I have a lot to learn still, but I'm enjoying this challenge immensely. So thank you to all the hubber for looking at the pics, and for your input - which i appreciate more than you would know.

And thank you to Carinus for allowing me on the route yesterday!

If any of you ever need a bike when in Oudtshoorn, pls contact Andre Ekstreen of BIKETRAX. (www.biketrax.co.za) They have many bikes for hire, take people on day trips and he is also a BMW certified instructor. I enjoyed my 8 hours with him and felt so safe and steady on this machine!! Thanks Andre!

Ronelle2009-03-11 04:46:45

Who's the telkom employee looking type with the ktm?

Ronelle convinced him to phone nearest Motorrad Wink