The (un)official single speed thread....

rock

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's the (un)official SA champs this weekend, everyone has been polishing their steeds..and other things...

who won .. I don't do facebook stuffs

then you miss out.

Well it's the (un)official SA champs this weekend, everyone has been polishing their steeds..and other things...

really? where?

ah ok....

always seem to hear about these after they happen.

https://www.facebook.com/events/485526165544512/

did anyone go?

a couple of known Hubbers went.

Wasnt huge turnout, but the peeps that was there really gave it their all. 

as with everything these days the chit-chat and hype was all happening on Whatsapp.

No winner this year, as the party kinda got real momentum at the second beer stop.

I have a couple of scrapes and bruises that I have no recollection of.

• 4 months later...

So I have a cuzzie looking for a Steel SS MTB in a size XL or even better XXL .... so just putting the word out there to see if anything bites.... if it is a frame only deal, then that is all good too.

• 1 year later...

Weather is perfect for singlespeed riding.

So I gave this mongrel a new BB and fresh sealant. That's the year's maintenance sorted.

wow ...a new BB?? check this high roller. ^_^

ill post mine here too. Sorry for the horrible pic...it was one of those you do in passing...when you see your bike and do a double-take and sommer take a picture. It sleeps in the unoccupied granny flat at the parents place....has the whole flat to itself too. Rumor has it it gets up to all sorts of naughty things at night.

So I have a cuzzie looking for a Steel SS MTB in a size XL or even better XXL .... so just putting the word out there to see if anything bites.... if it is a frame only deal, then that is all good too.

Bit slow to respond here... This XL frame, fork, headset, stem and seatpost may be available... All Ritchey bits.

b0aea10e11fd47263dd1066541f7531a.jpg

ill post mine here too. Sorry for the horrible pic...it was one of those you do in passing...when you see your bike and do a double-take and sommer take a picture. It sleeps in the unoccupied granny flat at the parents place....has the whole flat to itself too. Rumor has it it gets up to all sorts of naughty things at night.

I will also get up to naughty things with that bike.

giphy.gif

wow ...a new BB?? check this high roller. ^_^

Yes it's been an expensive year.