The (un)official single speed thread....

rock

So I have a cuzzie looking for a Steel SS MTB in a size XL or even better XXL .... so just putting the word out there to see if anything bites.... if it is a frame only deal, then that is all good too.

Bit slow to respond here... This XL frame, fork, headset, stem and seatpost may be available... All Ritchey bits.

b0aea10e11fd47263dd1066541f7531a.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill post mine here too. Sorry for the horrible pic...it was one of those you do in passing...when you see your bike and do a double-take and sommer take a picture. It sleeps in the unoccupied granny flat at the parents place....has the whole flat to itself too. Rumor has it it gets up to all sorts of naughty things at night.

I will also get up to naughty things with that bike.

giphy.gif

wow ...a new BB?? check this high roller. ^_^

Yes it's been an expensive year.

to all you with non sliding dropout frames and threaded BB's....I see Rapidé have made another sneaky  under the radar product release recently in the form of an eccentric BB for shimano and sram gpx. so no more tentioner if you want. 

https://www.rapide.co.za/product/rapide-eccentrick-bb/

post-64325-0-23607700-1620399629_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:00 PM, MORNE said:

Rapidé have made another sneaky  under the radar product release recently in the form of an eccentric BB

I would love to hear feedback from anyone who has tried one, and see some photos of it installed on a bike.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:00 PM, MORNE said:

to all you with non sliding dropout frames and threaded BB's....I see Rapidé have made another sneaky  under the radar product release recently in the form of an eccentric BB for shimano and sram gpx. so no more tentioner if you want. 

https://www.rapide.co.za/product/rapide-eccentrick-bb/

post-64325-0-23607700-1620399629_thumb.jpg

This would have simplified so many previous builds!

• 1 month later...