Brand Ambassadors who litter

Johan Bornman

Not only is he a tosser' date=' but his wheels are ugly too.

You talking about the Spinergy's or the sif West Rand mags? (I can say that cause I am on the West Rand myself. That's why I did not say East Rand mags. I mean, how would I know what East Rand mags look like?)
[/quote']

Chromed with spinnersLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.  and no bartape

As LBB says 20" spinner hubcaps on a camry ... LOLLOLLOLLOL

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hub's own Dereck Watts.   Good job JB   Clap   And as for the rep Thumbs%20Down, nothing wrong with excepting your wrong doing and an appology.

Good job JB!

Another good reason not to use the gels! They should be banned!!! esp in this country where people have no sense of responsibility.

As for the Spinergy wheels - no wonder my business is having a rough time - if wheels sold in the 90's are still going strong where will I get new business from?

Good job JB!

Another good reason not to use the gels! They should be banned!!! esp in this country where people have no sense of responsibility.

As for the Spinergy wheels - no wonder my business is having a rough time - if wheels sold in the 90's are still going strong where will I get new business from?

LOL! Nice one Peter. LOL

If more & more people spoke out and made sure that people that are in the wrong are made aware of their actions, then this country will be a much better place to live in.

Well done JB!!

Good job JB!

Is the icycling website still running btw? I thought it had closed down, but I may have you confused with someone else. Confused

If more & more people spoke out and made sure that people that are in the wrong are made aware of their actions' date=' then this country will be a much better place to live in.[/quote']

Uhm, so who is going to tell Zuma?

Good on you for speaking out JB. People like that give me the sh1ts. I challenged a guy throwing a Gu sachet away on the Argus' date=' going through Misty Cliffs. He replies " Oh, it's a bad habit I know." I told him that he needs to break that bad habit. [/quote']

Well Whasp also gives me the sh*ts.

Good One JB. We either stand up against these litter bugs or we need to accept them. I prefer to stand up to them and

- racists

- inconsiderate drivers/riders

- people using pink waterbottles, cycle shorts,

- arseholes overheard in restaurant advocating gang rape as a method of dealing with someone they don't like. (Yes good old sunny SA)

I actualy took my gel sachet during the vasbyt saturday' date=' and tucked it into my bib's elastic. Forgot about it later and made a big F**n mess on my car seat.

[/quote']

Dink jy dis die gel, of dalk al daai droee vrugte wat jy eet, jy weet mos nou al dat jy ma jou draai moet lop voor jy in jou kar klimBig%20smile

Amazing how such trivial things actually keep you people going. It was a case of littering but the gel actually did fall out of my back pocket as i was prepping my bike. I was aware it was there and when asked i stated that it was purely by accident. My cycling partner was not even aware i had dropped or else she too would have asked me to pick it up. And therefore when the Hero of the HubSA world MR J. Bornman confronted me on the situation, cause he clearly had little else to do that morning, i was about to say sorry when he bacame sarcastic in his reply and and accused me of deliberately throwing it down. Whatever cause he was fighting for... well done to him but clearly he is a very insecure man who has little else to do than interfere in other peoples business. Considering the facts i hope all of you who have never thrown any litter down in the past are the first to throw your accusing stones at me. As for me well i hope his new "little" cycling entity yellow saddle does well, it will if people like this forumn are around as they are not in cycling for the fun and enjoyment of it and are there purely to intefere and get facts wrong, pretty much how the whole of SA cycling has been for a long time...secondly yellow saddle is quite apt as i have never met such a coward in all my life who has to use forumns like this to voice his opinion. I hope your little girlfriend was impressed Johan... be very careful sir, i have been in this game for a long time and couldnt give a sh*t what you think. Just dont lie to make yoursefl look like a hero, the truth will always fry you!