DS MTB

Viskop

Hail Lemptjops with MintSauce the self proclaimed know it all wunderboy from the western cape' date=' the cradle of newly found wisdom (if only they could learn to play rugby!!!!)....... hail o great self learned wise one ..... hail!!!!!!! The nation salutes you in your unbridled wisdom and greatness. Thou areth the chosen one to lead us dimwit cyclists to the new dawn of glory in CYCLING!!!!!!! [/quote']

Big H.....I'm so glad to see you're finally catching on. You know, I always tell people, I'm much easier to get along with once you learn to worship me!

Later Wink

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Thanx for the praise. It is a great honour o chosen one......Lead us ....... lead us ..... in your great and unfaltering wisdom to biking nirvana!!!!!!

Merida is the best value for money mtb on the market at the moment i think.

Good quality components

please give me bike shop in JHB who stock Morewood again

Morewood stocked int JNB by bike shack : 011 469 4965

Don't listen to anyone else(except TitusTi....he talks some sense) least of all dirt-rider and ChrisH.....they've been brainwashed by the Raleigh Mafia from Hillbrow!

Thug' date=' he just talks K@K all the time and Marius is the same! I mean really....they both bought Santa Cruz Superlights.....BWAA-HAAAAAHAAAA!!!!

Superlights....bwaaahhhaahaaaa LOL

BigH.....thinks Shimano is cool, so really, no sense there either! Tongue

Really only two people on the Hub that know anything then....just ask us if you have any questions Wink

[/quote']

20070326_022947_lmao.gif

Dear Mr MintSauce,

I certainly cannot leave statements such as those you have made remain unanswered.

Not only have you impinged on my carefully cultivated persona as a mountain bike rider of note, but you have dared to denigrate a technologically superior single pivot dual suspension XC race machine that has set the benchmark for 100's of other single-pivot designs to emulate.

I have made contact with my Attorneys and those of Santa Cruz and they advise that I obtain a public apology. However should that not be forthcoming, I will arrange a little surprise next time you visit either Jonkershoek or Lebanon.

Yours Sincerely

The Thug

if you still can't decide, gimme the 15k so i can go get myself a GIANT ANTHEM...

(okokok, i admit, in my ultimate dreams i gotta admit that i support titusti and minty, but then again, i'd first have to learn how to mtb well enough to do a Titus justice!)

if you still can't decide' date=' gimme the 15k so i can go get myself a GIANT ANTHEM...

(okokok, i admit, in my ultimate dreams i gotta admit that i support titusti and minty, but then again, i'd first have to learn how to mtb well enough to do a Titus justice!)

[/quote']

And here I was thinking that you were on my side.......Confused

Get the Specialized stumpjumper fsr.The bike everyone copies.Even titus ' date='and the backup is better.

[/quote']

I second that. Great bike, except it costs about 20K.

sorry Thug, but that Titus of minty's is just drop-dead gorgeous! appeal is appeal, and man that bike does have "it".

sorry Thug' date=' but that Titus of minty's is just drop-dead gorgeous! appeal is appeal, and man that bike does have "it".

[/quote']

Cry

thug, yours is also verrry nice, please don't get me wrong Hug.

oh, and that other bike of yours is, of course, an utter winner.... (now take me for a ride on it damnit!!!! Wink)

Get the Specialized stumpjumper fsr.The bike everyone copies.Even titus ' date='and the backup is better. [/quote']

Titus did not copy it. They bought the rights to use the basic Horst Leitner design from the man himself. He in turn sold all rights to the design to Specialized. Now ask the experts and they'll tell you that Titus is the company that perfected the design Big%20smile

20070326_022947_lmao.gif

Dear Mr MintSauce' date='

I certainly cannot leave statements such as those you have made remain unanswered.

Not only have you impinged on my carefully cultivated persona as a mountain bike rider of note, but you have dared to denigrate a technologically superior single pivot dual suspension XC race machine that has set the benchmark for 100's of other single-pivot designs to emulate.

I have made contact with my Attorneys and those of Santa Cruz and they advise that I obtain a public apology. However should that not be forthcoming, I will arrange a little surprise next time you visit either Jonkershoek or Lebanon.

Yours Sincerely
The Thug

[/quote']

20070326_044432_violin.gif

20070326_044547_ciappa.gif

(okokok' date=' i admit, in my ultimate dreams i gotta admit that i support titusti and minty, but then again, i'd first have to learn how to mtb well enough to do a Titus justice!)

[/quote']

A woman with taste! Wink

Is this thread still going? I thought I gave the answers already? Sell a kidney, buy a Titus?

So - what's the street value for a kidney these days?

Alternatively - what's the rrp for a Titus Motolite?