DCM CHROME BRANDON STEWART

Brandonmtb

REG :

You have that right my friend.....

Jissie en jy eet nou al twee maande droe? brood en drink water en jy s? niks. Wink Jy moet net praat dan bring ek vir jou 'n kospakkie by die shopWinkLOL

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger, so they are holding you liable for damage to a carbon frame? These guys have a big budget, 40K is nothing to them (against the context of the complete Cape Epic expense)...my feeling is that they are doing this because they can...Withholding payment because of some other issue is plain bullying tactics. And Brendan, you do not pay for your bike, spares, tyres, races, boarding and lodging etc, so you must have something left for the wife and kids.

Problem is that no one seems to have told tiger cycles about the possible reason for non payment..

99% of people would have reacted the same way as he did.. I feel his frustration..

DCM/Ian.. etc' date=' etc whoever is involved is not affected by the non payment, they go on drawing salaries... not so tiger who is a small business..

It increasingly appears to be a case of DCM the actual company having no idea of what we are talking about and rather rely on a manager to authorise invoices which were obviously budgeted for in the 1st place..

Its highly unlikely that tiger would have so lambasted a company on a public forum if he knew what the potential fallout might be if he was shown to be wrong. Tiger has a shop and relies on customers... his reputation would suffer if he was being selective in his postings...

As far as Brandons post goes..... it accomplished nothing. If he is/was so fearful of losing his teams sponsor, why doesnt he put pressure on the manager to pay the ruddy mechanic.

Nowhere did tiger or any of the other posters question the riders.. Riders on the team have nothing to do with supplier payments and as such his post here accomplished zero..

The fact that DCM saved the World Cup has f all to do with a payment to a small supplier.. I cant actually believe that this was offered up as a reason to leave the company alone...

Not so much DCM here at fault, but more the manager who would be responsible for contratcual payments..

To those negative towards tiger, try your hand at being a small business for awhile... and find out what negative cash flow is like... Its hard being understanding when you dont get paid because people are 'too busy', 'travelling', ' in a meeting', 'is overseas'..

[/quote']

could'nt agree with you more, Tiger probably cannot afford knocks like this......I have a small business and any none payment no matter what the size affects me, why do the little guys have to be treated that way, Tiger offered a service, for which he needs to be paid, If DCM had a problem why did they not discuss the matter with him immediately after the Epic. There is no excuse for bad service from DCM.

DCM you guys can probably pay Tiger Cycles surely You can afford it, Settle the account it's the right thing to, that way Tiger is Happy, You and Your Cyclists are happy, the Posts for and against you go away, and look on the bright side.....YOU GUYS NEVER HAVE HAVE TO DO BUSINESS AGAIN

Tiger' date=' so they are holding you liable for damage to a carbon frame? These guys have a big budget, 40K is nothing to them (against the context of the complete Cape Epic expense)...my feeling is that they are doing this because they can...Withholding payment because of some other issue is plain bullying tactics. And Brendan, you do not pay for your bike, spares, tyres, races, boarding and lodging etc, so you must have something left for the wife and kids.

[/quote']

i know for a fact that the cost of repairing that one and another frame damaged in pmb is less than 10% of the R40k mentioned.

I sound like an old LP record thats got stuck.....

But just informing the hubbers.....   I still not got paid.....

WHAT TO DO....?????

Brandons the good guy here.....

He has nothing to do with the non-payment of the mechanic.....

That is up to the same guys who pay his salary

Brandons the good guy here.....

He has nothing to do with the non-payment of the mechanic.....

That is up to the same guys who pay his salary

You're right, I was being facetious. However, some noise needs to be made if no money is forthcoming. Hope it comes right soon.

I reckon a bag is more than R7K?

You could use the Small Claims court for up to R7K. It might be worthwhile to try that even if it's just to get their attention

I might just have to go that route...

Its a great pity though. Cause the team were really a good bunch of guys to work for...

Girl I work with had trouble getting her ex to pay child support, so she got a mediator involved. That solved the problems quickly. Maybe Tiger can follow a similar route?