Unbelievable

dirtrider

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My GF's Frame is also white' date=' she really cleans up nice after a ride.Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

Mine too.Smile

My GF's SC Frame is also white' date=' is really cleans up nice after a ride.Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

Hehe, so's mine

DR, what is the geometry like on this bike? They have a great downhill range from what I understand?

pls PM me a price as well. Also, do you have new decals to put on after the paint job or is the make going to be "camoflaged" as well?!

Nice DR. This is my version and i'm sticking to it.

DR was forced to upgrade after my humiliating passing him in last week's race Big%20smile

smiley36.gif Hopefully you won't be able to see me next time you pass me . Morewood send me a set of Decals as well with bike , but those will not go back . www.morewoodbike.com got all the technical info . Price R10900.00

You didn't have to buy a new bike just cause I beat your skinny a$$ last week (OK OK so there wasn't much left in the legs from your AR Saturday) !!!!!

Very nice! Hope to see it built and rolling soon. Hope you have many happy miles on it!

hey DR can you post the pic again (i assume yuo've posted a pic already) - damn firewall deems your new frame non-work related.......

Rock wait till the frame gets back . The painter just collected it from me and I should have it back on the 13th .

I just ordered some lights from William, wil see if I get the same turn-a-round timeEmbarrassed

How you having it sprayed DR??

Marius2007-03-30 08:36:32

DR, how about getting these wheels.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Full/16963.jpg

Is there a problem with spraying a new frame ?

Awesoem wheels just have to loose the yellow and Red !!

Congrats DR....good choice Thumbs%20Up

William is a great guy. Haven't dealt with him(although I was meant to take my wheels to him for servicing a month ago Embarrassed) but often bump into him at races and on the trail. A stand-up guy!

As for the shock....Morewood mounts their shocks that way. No idea why Wacko

You didn't have to buy a new bike just cause I beat your skinny a$$ last week (OK OK so there wasn't much left in the legs from your AR Saturday) !!!!!

Very nice! Hope to see it built and rolling soon. Hope you have many happy miles on it!

hey-hey, in his defence i have to say that his legs were lame cause he pushed me up a hill...running...and Dirty doesn't run!

V. sxy!