NCR: Michael Jackson is dead!

epoh

The King of Pop kicked the bucket at age 50 Dead! He was definitely a legend during the time I grew up. I hope his soul is in a good place.

I am obviously not a fan of all the raucous he caused with his alleged kid molestation accusations and court trials etc. but that aside post your favorite Michael Jackson memory.

Amongst other things I will remember him for playing this game Star

20090625_193508_moonwalker.jpg

epoh2009-06-25 19:42:10

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just one request hubbers: can we please stay away from jokes about his alleged sexual proclivities? in this country, possibly more than most, it is simply not a funny subject.

Was not going to go there........ Most of us have can relate to one of his songs.   Everyone did the moonwalk in Thriller.

RIP MJ...............  maybe you can have peace now

Well said Samma.

I was never a big fan but also did the moonwalk and enjoyed quite a few songs.

As I said to my wife, we are shocked as we probably thought he would live forever, 50 is a young age.

Sad end to a very talented individual. Rates among the all time musical greats of the modern era.

His likes and dislikes are none of my concern.

He made a huge contribution to the music industry in my time and I enjoyed a lot of his music, for that I am thankful to him.

Not many people can claim to have changed the global music landscape. Michael Jackson was one of the few that did. His musical and dance influence is still so strong among the youth. I'm sad that we've lost such a great talent, but I'm glad I was able to experience and appreciate it. Rest in peace.

just one request hubbers: can we please stay away from jokes about his alleged sexual proclivities? in this country' date=' possibly more than most, it is simply not a funny subject.[/quote']

Well said HR

Like Freddie Mercury, I don't really care/advocate what they did in

there personal lives, however they were very very talented musicians,

who contributed hugely to the industry.

Yesterday om my way to gym, my iPod seemingly decided it was MJ day. Listened to a couple his songs in a row and I was thinking what a great singer/songwriter/entainer the guy was, and how sad it is that he lost the plot.

A legend in his time and one of the few solo artists who inspired several generations and some of the biggest names in entertainment today.

Such a sad loss.. He is definitely one of those entertainers who made a very large impact on the way pop music and stage performances were shaped for the future.. Does he still have the record for the biggest selling album ever for Thriller??

What ever he got up to in his personal life, doesn't really matter to me.. Those antics will eventually be forgotten with time but his legacy for his music will live on..

RIP