Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

I'll take the PUCH, if it's a reasonable price.

How much???

Which one? the mens or the womens? I am looking at 3400? maybe?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys bought a container and 9 of these were inside, where could I possibly sell these? I have got all wheels trued and I am going to replace tubes and some tires? I am not even going to try replace the lights!

On the Classifieds here? Or through Nils at Woodstock Cycleworks.

The green PUCH men's bike is a little beauty. If I had money, it would be in my garage by now.

?...

Showing all the other Ritchey retro look goodies or trying to say it's cheaper at CRC? - which it isn't...

Share, where is it cheaper because it takes a long time to get any orders from CRC?

Share, where is it cheaper because it takes a long time to get any orders from CRC?

Hi Eppie

That's my point.

I read Rozannes post to say that CRC was cheaper. The saddle at CRC is R762 excl VAT plus the hassle of ordering from them so at R800 I'd just order from Shamus.

11229558_373000346237969_280853430033060

Hi Guys,  I am looking for one of these derailleurs for my Alan Super record.......Anyone got one lying around they would be willing to sell??

Fantastic pic Morph.......

1610795_278659122338759_5179753417769517

Nice!!!!  Best wheels I ever had were 32 spoke Mavic GP4's on Campy low flange hubs and DT swiss DB spokes...  Wish I still had them to go on my Alan