The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

only have the trailer. movie out later this year, or early next. i forget which.

but the trailer.... :drool: trust me, it will hit all your riding stoke buttons.. oh and play it loud.. f'ing brilliant!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that it is Wes.. currently rocking my playlist.. ;)

now if only i cuold ride like those nutters... :unsure:

Edited by Capricorn

that song's 6 min long. the challenge - majik forest - beacon to parking lot before the song ends! my average time is 7 min i think. Ok so I'm not a downhiller :blush:

that song's 6 min long. the challenge - majik forest - beacon to parking lot before the song ends! my average time is 7 min i think. Ok so I'm not a downhiller :blush:

I've never timed it. but I believe you'd slow down a lot on the lower section. it's purely pedalling. I'll time it next time too. :)

gonna be tight: 2min from beacon to last log drop, then it's 4min out of the woods. what path did u take, so we can keep it even-stevens?

I've never timed it. but I believe you'd slow down a lot on the lower section. it's purely pedalling. I'll time it next time too. :)

gonna be tight: 2min from beacon to last log drop, then it's 4min out of the woods. what path did u take, so we can keep it even-stevens?

beacon to switchbacks, over bridge, through the 2 berms, log drop, straight down - across next bridge - round corner - through the "whoops", out the forest, turn back into lower section at first corner, through the forest, down the gnarly section by the dam, out the 2nd exit, to car

beacon to switchbacks, over bridge, through the 2 berms, log drop, straight down - across next bridge - round corner - through the "whoops", out the forest, turn back into lower section at first corner, through the forest, down the gnarly section by the dam, out the 2nd exit, to car

Video?

I bet you I can do it in... er, 6:59. :D

come banna. lets make this happen :P

Wes: i must just remember to take lid cam with on Sat. I'll give it a spin after DS prac. and i'll take a FF lid for this little exercise :P

Edited by Capricorn

come banna. lets make this happen :P

Wes: i must just remember to take lid cam with on Sat. I'll give it a spin after DS prac. and i'll take a FF lid for this little exercise :P

Bro - how does it charge? USB? I've got a usb-capable car charger that has a usb output if you wanna hook it up for the whole day... And I have an 8gb SDHC card if it takes them..