The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

What other Giant do you have, Cap?

The other Giant is my afghani pack mule, Giant AC. Lank old model. Built like a tank, weighs like one too, but super reliable. Oneday someday I'll get something a bit more modern, aka much lighter.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... please don't tell me your XC machine is a naai-ner.

hahahah why the h8 bro? :P

but nein, no nein'ers in my stable.

The other Giant is my afghani pack mule, Giant AC. Lank old model. Built like a tank, weighs like one too, but super reliable. Oneday someday I'll get something a bit more modern, aka much lighter.

Those AC's were the best. There were coiler and air shock versions if I remember correct? Which one you have?

I had the coiler, which i replaced with a Fox Van R. finally ditched the manitou stance blunt and went with an RS Revelation upfront. Now she is behaving herself. That manitou wasnt bad at all, but well past it's best before.

honestly though, i've been thinking of just respraying the frame. A good coat of paint with some decent graphics can easily peel back the years.

I had the coiler, which i replaced with a Fox Van R. finally ditched the manitou stance blunt and went with an RS Revelation upfront. Now she is behaving herself. That manitou wasnt bad at all, but well past it's best before.

honestly though, i've been thinking of just respraying the frame. A good coat of paint with some decent graphics can easily peel back the years.

Gee, I wonder where you got THAT idea from...

;)

Gee, I wonder where you got THAT idea from...

;)

hahaha, actually. got the idea from looking at my bike and wishing it was another color. but since u lookign for work... ;)

hahaha, actually. got the idea from looking at my bike and wishing it was another color. but since u lookign for work... ;)

Nah, bro... one is enough. I need to touch mine up anyway - didn't give it enough time to set before I took her for a spin! Rookie Error!

I think Wes already set a time for us to go faceplant for. 7 min. gonna be interesting ;)

Flip, at least I THINK it was 7 :D I laugh my memory has failed me and y'all go out to try kill an unrealistic time :clap:

Jeesh, the suspense is killing me! I've been riding Majik for like 10 years and never thought of timing the runs. Well mostly because I'm too *** slow, so it would just be embarassing...