Who has the best MTB on hub

reubz

Let's rather ask:

WHO IS THE BEST MOUNTAIN BIKER ON THE HUB.....

Great' date=' that ends my involvement with this thread! smiley19.gif [/quote']

I can rephrase...Embarrassed

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20090827_004219_DSC05079.jpg

My baby would not be happy If I didnt put him on the catwalk...

Hey crow, You get no1 for being the hubber with the most Disirable toys! but we all hate you for it so Im not starting a thread on itLOL

Let's rather ask:

?

that title goes to Dirty Hippo.

Hahahahahaha...Skies ek lag maar...

Hoe kan 'n fiets op sy eie goed wees? 'n Fiets op sy eie kan MOOI wees, SKOON wees, VUIL wees, maar nooit ooit ooit ooit ooit ooit goed nie! Al hoe daai fiets goed KAN wees, is as jy weet hoe!

Oom Lance was reg: IT IS NOT ABOUT THE BIKE!

Let's rather ask:

?

Great' date=' that ends my involvement with this thread! smiley19.gif [/quote']

?

I can rephrase...Embarrassed

?

smiley17.gif

Hoe kan 'n fiets op sy eie goed wees? 'n Fiets op sy eie kan MOOI wees' date=' SKOON wees, VUIL wees, maar nooit ooit ooit ooit ooit ooit goed nie! Al hoe daai fiets goed KAN wees, is as jy weet hoe!

[/quote']

Absodamlutely, a mate of mine's been riding for a while now, got his Natal colors twice and he still rides his 2004 GT Zaskar hardtail

Hoe kan 'n fiets op sy eie goed wees? 'n Fiets op sy eie kan MOOI wees' date=' SKOON wees, VUIL wees, maar nooit ooit ooit ooit ooit ooit goed nie! Al hoe daai fiets goed KAN wees, is as jy weet hoe!

?

[/quote']

Easy for a guy to say with more bikes and mechanics than Bob has cars. Attempt Eden with a Anthem Anything then on a Shova, or try Paarl on a Trance and then on a Mbuzi or Nomad or Bullit and then tell me it's not about the bike!

Yeah, if you're not a good rider you'll pretty much be not good on any bike, but once you get going the bike plays a big part.

If it's not about the bike ask Lance why doesn't he ride the same frame and wheels on every stage of every race?

That won't make it easier. You'll have to ask per category. The best XC racer might not be the best trail rider or AM rider.

The best FR rider with killer chops might not be able to finish a local fun ride, but he can rip trails and jumps bigger than the XC okes bike budget.

There is no definitive "best" anything.

MY HUMBLE OU TOPPIE OPINION

We all think that our Bike is the bees Knees.. I would hope

If we could all afford the best bike - we would all have the same...bike

So in my HO - you buy what you can afford, and then make it " bling"to your taste .....and as good as you can without going bankrupt..

The Best rider, again - we all believe deep down - we are the best

That is until we hit a rocky decent or a drop off.. then .....

[/quote']

My fiets Is mooi maar soms is hy n regte Vuil uil... hy gan plekke waar gewone fiets nooit dare om te gaan nie..Daai foto van myne was die skoonste wat hy al ooit was...

En ek is nog vuiler.. LOLLOL
Bos2009-08-27 01:03:09

MY HUMBLE OU TOPPIE OPINION

We all think that our Bike is the bees Knees.. I would hope

If we could all afford the best bike - we would all have the same...bike

So in my HO - you buy what you can afford' date=' and then make it " bling"to your taste .....and as good as you can without going bankrupt..

The Best rider, again - we all believe deep down - we are the best

That is until we hit a rocky decent or a drop off.. then .....

[/quote']

Then you spank that drop off and shout "Who's your daddy biaash!!" Wink

All this talking about trails and drop offs and blood is making me lus for a serious ride RIGHT NOW! Bike is already strapped to my car...just need to...well, just need to fake a cough, then off to the trails! Such a awesome day in CT anyway.

[/quote']

My fiets Is mooi maar soms is hy n regte Vuil uil... hy gan plekke waar gewone fiets nooit dare om te gaan nie..Daai foto van myne was die skoonste wat hy al ooit was...

Dirty!!!Awesome! That is how I love it!Clap

[/quote']

Dirty!!!Awesome! That is how I love it!Clap

Vuil*meisie LOL