Why you are not welcome in the cradle

Cradleresident

Got a call from a resident who said he could not take the cyclist issue anymore. I then went out and did a general route, maybe 30 minutes drive.

Check out the attached photos and you will now see why we are complaining.

Remember this is only a 30 minute drive. Imagine if I did another 30 minutes. The pictures are screenshots from a video, so some of them are not so good

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

?         Cars are riding behind cyclists , obstructing /blocking traffic

?         Mountain bikes are riding in the middle of the road, even though they can easily ride on the shoulder

?         Having to face oncoming traffic and cyclists when trying to pass. From some of these photos, you will see some of these bunches are now not only taking the full side of the road but now coming on to the oncoming traffic side

?         Having to face oncoming traffic that are passing cyclists who are riding in the middle of the road

?         The normal riding in the middle of the road and not moving over. On many of these photos you will see that you can not pass them, because of solid white line or blind rise, so now you just have to sit.

?         As you can see from the photo?s a lot of these guys are clubs.

?         Urinating on peoples driveways. When i asked the guy what he was doing, he said we do this at his house every day. Go figure that one out.

?         By the way , he was urinating on a drive way about 50 meters from a restaurant. No excuse.

?         A picture of one of the guys who was riding right in the middle of the road and when i hooted, started swearing and said i should pull off and he would sort me out. I did pull off , but all big talk.

Like i said, this is the new taxi industry.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people ruin it for everybody...

And once again its a member of a certain club thats in question

Ok there a lot more photos. but can not upload them becauce of a spamming policy. If you want them, post your email and i will email them.

Ok there a lot more photos. but can not upload them becauce of a spamming policy. If you want them' date=' post your email and i will email them. [/quote']

You can multiple in 1 post, just upload the photo as you're doing, but then instead of click 'post reply', just click the image button again to upload another photo.