Are there any local online bike shops

LazyLab

Anyone tried www.icycling.co.za yet? They have some good prices on certain items - lower than CRC with VAT included.

Anyone tried www.icycling.co.za yet? They have some good prices on certain items - lower than CRC with VAT included.

Looking at the site its a little joomla setup job, with almost no stock, so i wont even bother mate, there are 3 online cycle shops in theory and one thats a reality.

1. cwc

2. buycycle

3 cyclelab

personality if you look at the CWC track record service and pricing option 2 and 3 are null and void. Well on MTB kit at least, not a roadie so can't comment on that.

Buycycle seems good, but they don't do much Shimano parts... :unsure:

Sram seems to be their prefered component!

Why would you even consider anything other than SRAM?

Looking at the site its a little joomla setup job, with almost no stock, so i wont even bother mate, there are 3 online cycle shops in theory and one thats a reality.

1. cwc

2. buycycle

3 cyclelab

personality if you look at the CWC track record service and pricing option 2 and 3 are null and void. Well on MTB kit at least, not a roadie so can't comment on that.

Looking at pricing and service I would go for 2 , 1 and then 3 .

WWW.BUYCYCLE.CO.ZA

They really do seem to be good! Heard alot of good things, not so much bad. give them a try!!!

I bought my Park Tools there and they were cheaper than CRC

icycling does seem well priced - TACX Flow trainer at R3,750 which is cheaper than CRC delivered in SA. I am in the market for a TACX and just thought I would put it out there; the website seems to not work very well.

I generally use CWC and Buycycle and have found them both very efficient and my on-line store of choice!

I don't think icycling has updated his store in the last 5 years, but the owner is a hubber and often does some awesome deals on complete groupsets. He is definitely one of the good guys.

www.buycycle.co.za

and

www.cwcycles.co.za

are the best! some nice competition there... :thumbup:

Another vote for Chris juniors online site.

I have bought many times with cwcycles and I'm yet to be dissapointed by them. Almost always cheaper than any of the lbs here in PE and I have had zero problems when having to return stuff for replacement. Pleasure dealing with them keep the high level of service up!

I don't think icycling has updated his store in the last 5 years, but the owner is a hubber and often does some awesome deals on complete groupsets. He is definitely one of the good guys.

I agree. Contact iCycling here on the Hub. Great deals and great service.