Bloem

Seepglad

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the opinion on the best performance of the day today?

highest average speed

or

biggest time gap

or PB by a big way?

I think Elize Taylor has my vote

what's the opinion on the best performance of the day today?

highest average speed

or

biggest time gap

or PB by a big way?

I think Elize Taylor has my vote

Err... I think it's Cherise, or are you refering to someone else?

Latrinus,

1. Hulle (CSA) het ges? op die TT Entries:

"Absolutely NO Late Entries for the Time Trial will be allowed"

Hoekom het David George 'n Late Entry gekry?

2. Hoe laat gaan final dag se results op wees?

Guest Michelle

If there had been late entries Jason would have been able to ride!  He was offered a TT bike to use but he didn't want for it to be a hassle for the other person that was riding in the Vets 40+ category.  Unfortunately the times only came out after the entries had closed Unhappy

SO tomorrow is the 30-34 amongst others. Had a two hour ride with Psycho this afternoon, his bike looks absolutely WICKED. Your gonna kook ma boy!

Man that bike looks cool!

SO tomorrow is the 30-34 amongst others. Had a two hour ride with Psycho this afternoon' date=' his bike looks absolutely WICKED. Your gonna kook ma boy!

Man that bike looks cool!
[/quote']

PIC??? Big%20smile

the only FSS medals are in girls cats' date=' where the fields are smaller.  there are hardly any FSS riders anywhere anyway[/quote']

If I remember correctly you also finished in the last third in you tt last year..as a matter of fact I think you finished stone dead last?

That's true, but I'm not sure if you are remembering correctly.  I posted that as an example of a bad result.  But now that you bring it up, it's not too bad a result for getting a puncture on route, since my time is just a bit slower than the guy ahead of me who if I remember coprrectly was also a Free Stater.  But thanks once again for your attention on my behalf.  It's good to know you care.

And so what's your excuse for not riding today?  If you are riding tomorrow though, try not to concentrate on what you should be doing.

the only FSS medals are in girls cats' date=' where the fields are smaller.  there are hardly any FSS riders anywhere anyway[/quote']

If I remember correctly you also finished in the last third in you tt last year..as a matter of fact I think you finished stone dead last?

LOLLOLLOLLOLClap Good one

The thing is..I am proud of the 3 Free Staters that got medals. I'm not trying to break the rest down. Atleast they made the little effort it took to compete. But hey..whatever floats your boat..

Cruxpearl I am not sure why you have provided this pearl of information.  This is exactly my point about CSA and the local bodies  being able to make exceptions in some cases but not others.  The whole point is that they should be, and the hardeg*t houding in the first place is ill conceived.  Is the idea to use rules, admin etc to exclude or to include?