I'M sick of these thugs

GoLefty!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After wasting 5 minutes paging through all of this I realise that it is nothing more than a PMC (pen!s measuring competition).  Some guy has a rant and others rave about it.  All in all the best road safety poster had the payoff line  "CAR HARD, BODY SOFT- Watch out for cars".  Simple advice, simple but difficult to accept.  Yes we have rights, but also responsibilities (Cliche).  Being right, has never brought anyone back from the dead.  So don't argue, smile and wave and pray the motorist's aim does not impove.Wink

Not much to say except.. What a douchedag! Do you really think our goverment needs another license to sell? This is a job for the police! I grew up in a small town and if you drove over a stop or did not stop still as you were supposed to you got a fine. I myself suffered paying a fine of R400 back in ("around") 1988... Have never skipped a stop on my bike since then...

This is all part of GoLefty's plan to get rid of all 29 inch wheels, so that his favoured 650b standard can take over. It has nothing to do with roadies vs mtbers, rudeness or breaking of the rules (how many people did the marshals catch at the 24hr trying to take short cuts?)

I bet the same people who behave badly on their bikes are just as bad once they get behind the wheel...

As much as what jakes_1 comment was uncalled for (you did apologise but I bring it up to illustrate a point)' date=' so was GoLefty's comment about all roadies being Lycra clad homosexuals staring at someone else's behind.

Your comments in general are good. You did lose the plot when you started on that little tirade.

I think we need to temper the entire thread here. Have you called Kevin Evans a Homo? Does he not race in Lycra as well. Oh right, Lycra on the single track is cool.

As much as what jakes_1 was hauled over the coals, I think you can muster up a many apology as well.
[/quote']

This one, one page back.

Oh I'm sorry, did I offend? Ok Only some roadies are lycra clad closet homosexuals staring at each others behinds.

But I must qualify that I beleive homosexuals are people too, They have feeligns too and by associating them with roadies I may be doing them a disservice because they're probably more man than most roadies and more woman than a roadie is ever likely to have.

SO, indeed I apologise to  homosexuals. It was a cheap shot

Oh I'm sorry' date=' did I offend? Ok Only some roadies are lycra clad closet homosexuals staring at each others behinds.

But I must qualify that I beleive homosexuals are people too, They have feeligns too and by associating them with roadies I may be doing them a disservice because they're probably more man than most roadies and more woman than a roadie is ever likely to have.

SO, indeed I apologise to  homosexuals. It was a cheap shot
[/quote']

very funny, i must admitLOLLOL

LOL