My dismal attempt at photograhpy at Sa's..

Mudsimus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mud, I think your pics are actually quite good. Good composition and focus. If you want to spend another two grand, you can get a nice 300mm lens like the one Lize is using. If you're interested I will find out for you.

Also speak to Psycho - he's quite an accomplished photographer and I think he has 300mm lens. Try it out and see what results you get with it.

Uhmm...This one...Its got so many buttons thinga majics..I just aimed and fired..LOL

20070604_033634_20070603_195706.jpg

That Mud is a Canon 300D Rebel digital with a 70-300mm F4(ithink) Lens and it works like a charmBig%20smile

that lens looks a lot like my sigma 70-300mm.pity th hubs photo resolution is so low.zooming in is useless.nice photies for the first time mud dee.keep it up.

One for Nellie and those with leg fettishes..

20070604_024331_IMG_1932.JPG

awww how thoughtfull - maar sorry modder' date=' ek het beteres as daai eenWink ek moet nog die TT (TimeTrial, nie TitusTi nie) foto's post - girls, julle moet solank regstaan vir daai foto's...daar is 'n paar mooiesLOLEmbarrassedWink

Nellie, how long does it take you to write psycho? Wink Mud Dee has taken 76 pics and you still busy LOL, trek net jou been Tongue

ja ja...wel, ek het maklik 11keer deur sy naam geskryf(okay okay, dis maar wat ons Worcester mense doen - die plek is mar boring so ons teken in die paaie - niemand het vir my ges? ons mag dit nie in die beskawing doen nieCryEmbarrassed)

Anyway, ek's net bly Modder het dit darem op kamera gevang, want Psycho stry met my dat ek n?rens geskryf het nieAngry

but what is nellie up to in the background....AGAIN???WinkLOL wonder what she's writing...Wink

hey! jy kan bly wees...kyk hoe vol gate is my broek al van heel naweek in die paaie rondkruip!OuchWink

Thanx again MudDee' date=' nellie, Jellytot,Savage,PhotoFairy,Dudet,Beee and all the others for the supportClapClapClap

[/quote']

MaSsIvE plesier!!! dit was lekker, en cool om al julle mense te ontmoetBig%20smile

20070604_033634_20070603_195706.jpg

MUDDDDD!!! we know you think you look good on this one, but S.T.O.P S.T.E.A.L.I.N.G M.Y  P.I.C.S will you?WinkLOLLOL

just joking...nice pics!ClapStar