Welkom Hendrik Petoors!

Nomad

Howzit Oom Hendrick - welcome. Hope you remembered to remove all your other aliases as well as Big H. As far as the Campagnolo issue goes, we always suspected that you were a closet Campag fan.Big%20smile

Remember though - you can have a sense of humour without being insulting (I heard it's a sign of intelligence)Big%20smile

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriaas I got a spare tiket to the game saturday so if someone wants to join me just pm and we can make arrangements hokay!!!

Hagar as jy nie die kaartjie gesmokkel kry nie sit dit op die stoel met my naam daarop. Ek sal in wese daar wees. Baie dankie in elke geval.

As far as the Campagnolo issue goes' date=' we always suspected that you were a closet Campag fan.Big%20smile

[/quote']

he actually admitted that once...Shocked

Oom Petoors......WELKOM OP DIE WIELNAAF!!!!Huggeniet dit!

ja hendrik petoors ek sal so maak as daai 19 jarige tannie nie na my smake is nieWink nee wat speel sommer die nou te jonk vir my man my dogter is mos ouer as dit en by gese daars is mos n formula wat die ouens hier oppie wiel naaf gebruik LOL divide your age by two and add 7 of soe iets

divide your age by two and add 7 of soe iets

Haha... dan peuter ek nog steeds met die kleuters... (28/2) + 7 = 21

Hello Hendrik Petoors you watch the game today ? Eish man my nervs are shotDead hey my wife came with to the rugby and sat next to me LOLLOL She enjoyed the game too !!! Young Francois did a sterling job with that skep skop skoen ala Naas Big%20smile

Ja Jake White must now choose some sjarqies to play for the Bokke. Somebody like Butch James really deserves a chance after his successful Super 14 campaign.

The Boks showed real character in the way they fought back. They made too many mistakes though.

I watched highlights of the game and lo and behold..... Butchie really WAS there, wonder why I did not notice him the first time?

LOLLOLLOL Nee Hendrik Petoors wat se jy my nou !!! wat was gister verkeerd ? must be those halucinations again nee wat n knertsie Muskadel sal alles reg maak