Welkom Hendrik Petoors!

Nomad

welcome hendrik, and you can also see the obvious, posts always change by the 2nd page, if you lucky the 1st :), enjoy your stay.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welkom Hendrik na die wiel naaf Wink die plek hou jou uit die moeklikheid lekker Hub !!!!

Baie dankie vir die verwelkoming. Ek het besluit om nie meer weg te kruip soos almal hier nie.

Gruezi (stick that in your translator)

Can we still call u Oom or Big H?

Sh!!!!!t. I thought it was good ridence

ja kyk die wiel naaf en die blou bulle is soos snoek en patats Wink ek het n man geken oppie hub wat die naam " wiel naaf" gebruik het n regte egte "Shimano" man wat net so groot Tiervis gevang het met tande wat grooter as die Sharks se tande was Wink Maar dis n storie vir n ander dag !!!

Wel ek was die 1979 weg kruiperkie kampioen , my ma soek my nogsteeds . So in die tradisie sal ek voortgaan om anoniem te bly . Ooooooh awesome did klimk so cool . Ek is so geheimsinnig ek skryf my hub posts met 'n uitveer !

I think the hub names are cool and it actually lets you know a little more about a personThumbs%20Up

So what does ur hub name say about you Big%20smile

I want to be a super hero!!Star

Or maybe it's more like these days everyone wonders when I'm going to ride againBig%20smile

Wonder Woman2007-06-14 06:49:31

Wonderwoman I tried to register my full name, Hendrik Pretorius. The space would not allow me to do that but ADMIN promised to fix that up. I ride tandem. I live in Nigeria and one day when I am light enough I will own a carbon framed racing bicycle with a Campagnola Record groupset. On the Tandem I use Shimano as it is the only groupset really adapted for Tandem use. I will edit my profile with all the neccesary contact details and I will take part on discussions of a technical and administrative nature. I prefer not to get involved in any personal mud slinging contests, and if the occasion occurs I will ignore the poster. I heard there was characters on this messageboard in the poast that took part in activities like that. I will however contests issues where principles are involved, albeit in a civil way.

...I ride tandem. I live in Nigeria and one day when I am light enough I will own a carbon framed racing bicycle with a Campagnola Record groupset...

*EB raises eyebrow suspiciously*

hendrik petoors kan jy asseblief nie daai signature van die super 14 champs weer op sit nie !!! kyk die bulle verdien dit en ek dink jy is die grooste bul supporter hier oppie hub !!!! 

Sheesh, looks like there is more than just a name change going on here. BigH actually mentioned Campag without insulting it or should I rather say Hendrik Pretorius. Hey, I got some good Shimano wheels for you, but unfortunately they are for a single bikeWink

Wonder Woman there is application for all types of groupsets in all types of cycling. One does not have to be manical about your preference but use the best tool to get the job done. The Big H you talk about character might have been as such, I have never met him as I am new on the Hub. I will do some reading on the character tonight as it seems that a lot of hubbers are are confusing me with him. I have also met people that are manical about there brand. All brand have their own virtues and good qualities. You normally get what you pay for as in life there is nothing for free.

Hagar I am a passionate BULLS supporter and nothing will change my minsd about that. I am however not willing to discuss the issue as it can create unneccesary tension.

ja Hendrik Petoors (jis like so much more typing than Big H) but so be it . now I am just as passionate about my team as yours and yea I just thought that it was appropiate that you still use that sinature with the wheels spinning and the super 14 champs . Hell no I will be the first to admit it was one hell of an achievment Clap Your posts have never offended me or made me angry at all. To the contary have always had a good laugh and that is what keeps me here at the " Wiel Naaf" just to chat to other likeminded guys and girls who have the same thing in common BICYCLES and Rugby and Girls LOLLOL ag no man who cares how many posts or what the posts there are or pictures of what there is . If you dont want to look at them just sign off and let it flow. This world is too bitter to bear grudges and what I really like is the advice and help that I have gotten from the Hubbers . Ag no ja hope you dont loose weight and get that carbon frame with the campy groupset Wink but you still welcome to come for snoek en patats Big%20smile 

ja Hendrik Petoors I got an extra Tiket for the Game at Newlands this weekend in the Spoornet box . my wife is not keen on going with me so if you want to go to the game just let me know and you are welcome to join me . All you have to do is get to Capetown and I will do the rest provide you with accomodation transport to and from ect ect ect. No problem

ja Hendrik Petoors I got an extra Tiket for the Game at Newlands this weekend in the Spoornet box . my wife is not keen on going with me so if you want to go to the game just let me know and you are welcome to join me . All you have to do is get to Capetown and I will do the rest provide you with accomodation transport to and from ect ect ect. No problem

I'll let you have my 19yr old model girlfriend for a week if you give me that ticket...