Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because it is also a right turn? Always find it easier, and have a lot more confidence, in a tight left turn.

now that you mention it left is easier than right. something to do with being right handed?

now that you mention it left is easier than right. something to do with being right handed?

Nope. Just some people have natural favourites. 

It's like goofy vs natural. Doesn't rely on your handedness, just your favoured approach. 

Mate of mine at the top of Jonkershoek Fire Hut trail. This is one toight corner, with a very large motivational factor to make it work!

10409030_10154735595495538_7185029669377

No man, now you're ruined my morning. I've had bad dreams about that turn. My fear of heights combined with my regular inability to ride switchbacks makes this one an angst fest of note. Don't even like walking it.

No man, now you're ruined my morning. I've had bad dreams about that turn. My fear of heights combined with my regular inability to ride switchbacks makes this one an angst fest of note. Don't even like walking it.

come to a standstill on the front wheel only then shift your weight and make the bike swing and as it reaches the right postion let go the break and pedal

come to a standstill on the front wheel only then shift your weight and make the bike swing and as it reaches the right postion let go the break and pedal

100%. Only thing is we were all dog tired (we'd already done the other side, and had a couple of cold ones before heading back up to the Fire Hut) so the ability to do that wasn't really there. 

Plus my brakes need a bleed. Meh. 

100%. Only thing is we were all dog tired (we'd already done the other side, and had a couple of cold ones before heading back up to the Fire Hut) so the ability to do that wasn't really there. 

Plus my brakes need a bleed. Meh. 

Damn so true, mine needs to be bled too, and if you tired you tired, then only option is to try and blance out that corner

Saw Julien Absalon do just that in the world champs ( Hajell ? ) Made it look so easy.