My resting HR now is.........

AuctionLamb

Guest Michelle

Wonder Woman: That's what I thought too... winter has caught up with me Embarrassed

Buck: Any club can get a virtual club house... contact admin for more details

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hijack this thread but Michelle I see you have "TCS member" underneath your name. Does the hub do this for members of other clubs ? (cycle lab' date=' club 100, etc) [/quote']

That's what i also want to know. What makes them so special to get this, i thought everybody is equal on this forum??

They were forced to get their own forum/club house thing where they can chat about their club stuff and post pics etc because a lot of people gave them hell complaining about how "sick they were of always seeing TCS pics etc.." blah blah blah

so ja...wasn't their fault - they're just passionate cyclists who know how to have a good time and like to share their experiences. Now they've got their own club house where they won't "bother" the rest of the offended hubbers and everyone's stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllll moaningThumbs%20Down

That's what i also want to know. What makes them so special to get this' date=' i thought everybody is equal on this forum??
[/quote']

Buck, mate, honestly I dont think you made the effort to get all the facts here. There has been a lot on the HUB recently about supposed prejudice bla bla bla etc and this is the best attempt at reconciliation. My question is, will we see other clubs using this?

If I remember correctly, it was actually bruce who made this suggestion, and he is not even TCS.

Gasant, are you about to die or are you just a boring person Wink

I think we have a winner .... jeeeesj ...32 ... unbelievable.

Sorry to hijack this thread but Michelle I see you have "TCS member" underneath your name. Does the hub do this for members of other clubs ? (cycle lab' date=' club 100, etc) [/quote']

That's what i also want to know. What makes them so special to get this, i thought everybody is equal on this forum??

They were forced to get their own forum/club house thing where they can chat about their club stuff and post pics etc because a lot of people gave them hell complaining about how "sick they were of always seeing TCS pics etc.." blah blah blah

so ja...wasn't their fault - they're just passionate cyclists who know how to have a good time and like to share their experiences. Now they've got their own club house where they won't "bother" the rest of the offended hubbers and everyone's stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllll moaningThumbs%20Down

Now TCS discuss their races and performances in private. Unfortunately no one can follow their achivements now. With this virtual clubhouse is their a way that non clubmembers can view the information of clubs? Not necesarely to post but to follow what the clubs do?

colonel: That's quite possible... although he would have been talking about your motorbike... he was struggling to keep up with myself & Wonderwoman LOL

I did ride behind you two girls but I was was not commenting on the bikes (althoug WW's with the Sram goedjies does look the bee's knees). I was commenting on the view.

20070618_041110_Image000.jpg

when riding behind them my bpm went up by at least 40  **** maar dit was lekker

Now TCS discuss their races and performances in private. Unfortunately no one can follow their achivements now. With this virtual clubhouse is their a way that non clubmembers can view the information of clubs? Not necesarely to post but to follow what the clubs do?

As far as i know they can invite friends to join - these people will be able to read as well as post there as we do normally. (TCS - please correct me if i'm wrong) Because the whole idea was to not let their club posts interfere/take over all other forums - something like that - so so far it's open (views and replies) to only TCS guys and girls.

colonel: That's quite possible... although he would have been talking about your motorbike... he was struggling to keep up with myself & Wonderwoman LOL

I did ride behind you two girls but I was was not commenting on the bikes (althoug WW's with the Sram goedjies does look the bee's knees). I was commenting on the view.

20070618_041110_Image000.jpg

when riding behind them my bpm went up by at least 40  **** maar dit was lekker

Jason you certainly know how to choose them congrats Boet