Cyclist switches SUV

Jakes9.9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coenie

Shame did he run you off the road? I hope you didn't spill your piping hot Vida all over your nuts.

ClapClapClap

sh*t, maar julle is 'n klomp kla gatte en dom donners.

Net 'n paar dae tevore is mense dood toe 'n voertuig hulle raak gery het. Vrydag oggend was daar juis nog fietsryers raak gery

Sondag het julle met swart armbande gery !!!!!

Hier kom iemand (wat ook self 'n fietsryer is) en post dat as jy op 'n fiets is, moet nie kanse vat deur voor 'n SUV (of kar of bakkie of lorrie of wat ookal) te ry en jou lewe te waag

En wat doen julle? Julle skel omdat hy 'n SUV ry.

Komaan, julle het seker meer intelligensie as hierdie.

Guest coenie

Popeye

we do not know what happend, this SUV driver post "his" side of the story, how do we know it is correct...? And look at his attitude...

This guy asked for it when he opened the batting by specifying he is driving an SUV. I don't give a f@ck if he is driving a segway or an 18 wheeler - we all have equal right of way.

The implication is, I'm in a big-ass car so be careful how you drive around me. And flexing his cycling smarts by saying he got 'switched' is pretentious and pathetic.

Guest coenie

I really do not see an attitude ! If you switch me while I am in my truck I will not be so kind .

days ago everyone said the poor cyclist's, now you are saying damn the cyclist if you are in your car.

If you do not know what happend, why comment to negatively?

Any of you clowns want to 'switch' me in your truck or anything else bigger and  better than my bicycle you had better flatten me good or I will pull you out of there and put your pathetic ass in a wheelchair.

ok I'm done here.

WTF is the problem with a SUV ? I got a big mother-trucker 4x4 and not even the taxi's will try "switching" me .

Guest colonel

Maybe he was 1 of the VA riders that shouldnt of been seeded there for Argus and he was only finishing the Argus when it happend and he wasnt in a good state and the mofo in the SUV with his sunglasses on at 7am, Vida chocolatapenearabicapucinomocha on his lap get a life dude life goes on you will get your sub 4hr next year.

Guest coenie

Maybe he was 1 of the VA riders that shouldnt of been seeded there for Argus and he was only finishing the Argus when it happend and he wasnt in a good state and the mofo in the SUV with his sunglasses on at 7am' date=' Vida chocolatapenearabicapucinomocha on his lap get a life dude life goes on you will get your sub 4hr next year.

[/quote']

+1

I really do not see an attitude ! If you switch me while I am in my truck I will not be so kind .
days ago everyone said the poor cyclist's' date=' now you are saying damn the cyclist if you are in your car.If you do not know what happend, why comment to negatively?[/quote']

If you are going to behave like an asshole then I will treat you as such

Maybe he was 1 of the VA riders that shouldnt of been seeded there for Argus and he was only finishing the Argus when it happend and he wasnt in a good state and the mofo in the SUV with his sunglasses on at 7am' date=' Vida chocolatapenearabicapucinomocha on his lap get a life dude life goes on you will get your sub 4hr next year.

[/quote']

Clap Clap

Clap