Robbie Hunter wins stage 11!!!!!!!

Mudsimus

in honour of his achievement' date=' i've changed my avatar for the day[/quote'] Will it not be awesome if ALL hubbers changed their avatars for the day to honour the greatest moment in SA Cycling and a great cyclist, the one and only RH!?  holly roller, maybe you should send the RH avatar to admin so that everybody can access it?

uploaded it from the barloworld website, here's the link:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the pic size is 27kb and i can only upload a 5kb size pic...how do i get it smaller...?????

the pic size is 27kb and i can only upload a 5kb size pic...how do i get it smaller...?????
Just copy the above link and paste it in your profile!

TXS...

Quite a negative reference to mismanagement of Barloworld till 2 years ago on cyclingnews.com website under their latest news...Glad they do'nt say if anyone from SA was involved.Shocked

TXS...

hey, check it out danNeal, we're tripletsLOL