Robbie Hunter wins stage 11!!!!!!!

Mudsimus

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a boytjie....skop gat Robbie....mission acomplished....Barlow will be back next year due to performance, and not slip in through the backdoor which gave them this opportunity, which they grabbed and used effectively....

To the Barloworld team and ROBBIE HUNTER

Ā 

Well Done you guy's deserve the results, keep on with it and make us proud

Ā 

Where were you when Robbie won??

Ā 

Ā 

watching it on TV...

oh recorded it to DVD...

Ā 

only one copy available ... precious moment in SA cycling , up for grabs for $1000LOLLOLLOLĀ  [JOKING}

Ā 

Where were you when Robbie won??

Ā 

Ā 

watching it on TV...

oh recorded it to DVD...

Ā 

only one copy available ... precious moment in SA cycling ' date=' up for grabs for $1000LOLLOLLOLĀ  [JOKING}
[/quote']

Ā 

Mine is only $999.00 Big%20smileĀ cheap cheap LOLLOLLOL

just heard rob talking to john robbie, and he's rob's just updated his diary, and robbiehunter.net

Ā 

Ā 

Its finally sunk in and a huge amount of relief has taken the place of the stress of trying to win at the worlds biggest race.

It was such a hard day yesterday I actually never felt great at all. We started the race and did the first half of the course, 95kms in just under 2 hours. By the time we hit the feed zone a small group had managed to get away. Everybody thought it was race over for the day but Astana had

Ā 

Ā 

other ideas and ripped it to pieces in the wind.

The second 90kms we did in 1h40minutes.. .(when I found this out at the dinner table I realized why I was not feeling so great.) and it never let up for a minute as there were GC guys who got caught out and so did some of the sprinters.
Everybody tried to put some one up there to pull as most teams had something to gain.

In the end we had a 3m20sec lead over the chasing group and it was the fastest stage of tour so far.

As far as the win is concerned there is not much more that I can say yes I went early but then again I held on and that's what counts..

Today another 180kms over undulating terrain. The break will run for sure.. .

Ā 

And just a small metion in most papers...Pathetic!! This is one of the best sport performances ever by a Saffa.

Ā 

at least the beeld gave it a good show on their front page

Ā 

Well done to the Cape Times as well, front page news here in CT, unfortunately Die Burger thinks that sleeveless rugby jerseys sells more news papers.Angry

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And just a small metion in most papers...Pathetic!! This is one of the best sport performances ever by a Saffa.

Ā 

Ā 

Well done to the Cape Times as well' date=' front page news here in CT, unfortunately Die Burger thinks that sleeveless rugby jerseys sells more news papers.Angry

Ā 

Ā 
[/quote']

Ā 

But ?Die Burger? never gets its priorities straightĀ Ā AngryOuchAngry

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well done to the Cape Times as well' date=' front page news here in CT, unfortunately Die Burger thinks that sleeveless rugby jerseys sells more news papers.Angry

Ā 

Ā 
[/quote']

Ā 

just had a huge fight with the day news editor about our coverage of the tdf.Angry am in a big sulk. am now posting via laptop from the dingy pub across the road. may need a lift homeLOL

WELL DONE RH!!!!!!! i knew you could do it! Big%20smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Ā 

who can cut me a copy of dvd/video? please please please. i missed it CryCryCryCryCryCryĀ cos i was fetching my motorbike from the shop

in honour of his achievement' date=' i've changed my avatar for the day[/quote'] Will it not be awesome if ALL hubbers changed their avatarsĀ for the dayĀ to honour the greatest moment in SA Cycling and a great cyclist, the one and only RH!?Ā  holly roller, maybe you should send the RH avatar to admin so that everybody can access it?