My new Stumpjumper - thanks all for input

_BBi

I saw a few of them at Fritz Pienaar Paulshof. Maybe give them a shout. Guys are always very helpful.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to retire my old MTB. Narrowed down my choice of new bike to one of these 2. Mostly love doing enduro type events +- 60km on weekends' date=' and also multi stage events like the Sabie Experience. Take the races not to seriously.

Anybody got some ideas which one?

[/quote']

If i was you... I would go for the Stumpy, the Epic is more suited for serious racing and as a result does not ride as nice as the stumpy. If you want a great all round bike that you can also race with, the stumpy is the one.

But I still love my S Works Epic...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A big thanks to Anton from Summit Cycles in Midrand. After I decided to get a Sumpjumper, he sourced the bike within a day or 2. A certain other bigger bike shop have not phoned me back in the last 2 weeks - maybe they are still looking for a '07 Stumpjumber, who knows.

My sexy baby:

20070830_034129_m_DSC01345.JPG

I thought we agreed on the Epic Angry

But that Stumpy is real sweet, hope you have many many happy trails on it! You also chose a real good 'supplier' (Anton of Summit!). Well done on both accounts.

I thought we agreed on the Epic Angry

But that Stumpy is real sweet' date=' hope you have many many happy trails on it! You also chose a real good 'supplier' (Anton of Summit!). Well done on both accounts.
[/quote']

Most people agreed on a Epic, but I bought my bike on looks alone. Haha.

Also, I did not chose Anton, he was the only one that got back to me, so I will keep on supporting his shop, and it is close to my work.
_BBi2007-08-30 04:40:52