My new Stumpjumper - thanks all for input

_BBi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jou P@#pol ons is besig om oor fietse te praat ! gaan eet jou lunch !

Oi maergat, jy't die kos meer nodig as ek.  Jy gaan nog deur jou eie poepol val as jy nie oppas nie!

En die 'dale is pragtig, nie so algemeen soos Raleigh nie.

Does the 2007 Stunt jumper have the brain technology?? If not, definitely go for the EPIC !!!  The brain definitely helps you climb!

I don't think you can go wrong with either of the bikes.  Me personally, I'd take the Epic.  Friend of mine has just sold his stumpjumper and bought the Epic marathon and is very happy with it.

The EPIC looks faster, the stumpie has to much meat on it's legs, look heavy, go for the damn Epic!! That said the 2008 Stumpie looks better, what does the 2008 Epic look like, any1?

Does the 2007 Stunt jumper have the brain technology?? If not' date=' definitely go for the EPIC !!!  The brain definitely helps you climb!

I don't think you can go wrong with either of the bikes.  Me personally, I'd take the Epic.  Friend of mine has just sold his stumpjumper and bought the Epic marathon and is very happy with it.

[/quote']

The Stumpjumper Comp does not have the brain tech, but the next one in line, think the "Expert" has it, while the Epic Comp has it by default.

"The Epic is a very ugly bike !"

DR - I would never ever dream of making a comment like that about your bike no matter what it is, I feel personally offended! I believe in each to his own, live and let live etc.

Maar also gonna leave the hub with this type of attitude Dead

Ouch Ouch

Ok now go out and ride that butt ugly army bike of yours! Looks like a security guard should be riding it at one of those new 'high security' housing complexes in Centurion!

BTW - are you going to the Illovo Eston Drifter thing (5/8)?

Ouch Ouch

Ok now go out and ride that butt ugly army bike of yours! Looks like a security guard should be riding it at one of those new 'high security' housing complexes in Centurion!

KADWA, OUCH.  Good one BigBen

I chose the Epic. It was more comfortable for me. Personal choice I think. I'm quite tall so the Epic geometry suite me better.

what does the 2008 Epic look like' date=' any1?[/quote']

like a 2004 epic......Big%20smile

Decided: Stumpjumper, probably without the "brain" technology. Will take them for a ride.

Problem: It seems that there is very few of them in the shops. Fritz Pienaar Cycles in Centurion said they agenst does not have one, I need to wait.