My new Stumpjumper - thanks all for input

_BBi

If you dont take racing seriously' date=' why fork out 20k? I dont take mtb seriously either (its a way of keeping fit in winter) and I spent 4k on my MTB. I still do very well in all the MTB races I do, but theres no way i'm gonna throw 20k at a MTB. To quote someone (in)famous - "Its not about the bike"[/quote']

Please note he is talking about under 20km races.LOLTongue and this guy will actually be doing x3 that, so he might need a better bike you see.Wink

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DR - You can train as hard as you like but easy to slow you down! Think WildogA with a chain/tyre/ something problem!

Like I said before you're a sucker for a pretty girl with a mechanical Big%20smile Sure I can arrange something.

20inch mags on a Camry

Is that a localised Alberton thing or is it endemic to the East ? LOL Wink

smiley6.gif I give up !! Go for the jumper , it is more a take me anywhere bike . Apparently they can even go over pavemunts !

Please note he is talking about under 20km races.LOLTongue and this guy will actually be doing x3 that' date=' so he might need a better bike you see.Wink[/quote']

Thought you'd gone home for the day.... Actually it was 30km, and the one where i came 4th was 40km Smile

Anyways - i'm using your and MWDejager's advice. Its the quickest way to get my seeding up to C for september racing Smile

Hmm... looking @ winning time I see a number of medium route results for you... Tongue
fandacious2007-07-24 05:00:27

Woulda been 20 inch spinner hubcaps but I believe thats for Boksburg/Benoni/Germiston only! We'll have to check with Scotty!LOLLOL

Wink well you are doing something wrong cuz it gotten me a A seeding, so please try harder!LOL

PS. I like the look of the Epic!!

Everyone seems to agree with me that the Stumpie definitely wins on bling factor!

I do still think the Epic is a better XC/Marathon bike - what y'all say?