I wish i was a kid again.

gummibear

Damn youth of today.... That 7 single behind the cluster must weigh at least 7 grams.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my sisters hand me down scooter...decided to keep riding my bicycle instead...and still riding 20 years later!

PS anyone want to buy a 30 year old Yamaha Chappy 80cc scooter with like 3000 Kays on the clock? That's a hundred Kays a year...

I can't remember what I got it was so long ago... Ermm

I suspect it was a Depeche Mode LP though

Anybody that got more than a pat on the back should be happy!  I say so what if this kid is getting serious bling, I agree that there is a vague correlation between the parents' money and a lack of attention / proper upbringing , but these arent related.

Us bitching about getting a stupid 50cc or surfboard is radical compared to nations where kids get to starve for their 12th birthday.  All relative.

For the records I got a Spur lunch for my 16th.

Sorry for the rant, but I caught a glimpse of this Super sweet 16 on MTV the other day and really got me pi$$ed off.

Rant off.  Enjoy the day.

I watched one episode of that show where the kid got a Lamborghini Murcielago and didn't watch again.there is another show that shows the teenages hhouses,not mommy and daddy,theres.$15 mil appartments .that's sick.

I can't remember what I got it was so long ago... Ermm

I suspect it was a Depeche Mode LP though

101?

I watched one episode of that show where the kid got a Lamborghini Murcielago and didn't watch again.there is another show that shows the teenages hhouses' date='not mommy and daddy,theres.$15 mil appartments .that's sick.[/quote']

that is pretty shocking, reminds me of that show keeping up with the cardashians or however you spell their surname. ok they do work but i dont think very hard although that lil kim girlie likes to profess how hard she is working. tough having photos taken of you with your ghetto boodie & driving a bentley continental GT with an apartment in excess of im assuming 5-8 miliion USD

It's time kids went to the army again. 2 years afkak, learning to do their own ironing and polish boots.

It's time kids went to the army again. 2 years afkak' date=' learning to do their own ironing and polish boots. [/quote']

ClapClapClap

It's time kids went to the army again. 2 years afkak' date=' learning to do their own ironing and polish boots.

[/quote'] Ahhhh! The good old days..... smiley11.gif

While were on the topic I also got a bike for my 16th, that was 6 years ago though.

Was a Giant Boulder, Chromo frame heavy as all hell but I loved it, was my 1st proper mtb

What is the kid going to ride when he's older?  I don't want to be him when the cold reality of "your not rich your parents are hits him"

My dad has helped me alot with thing I couldn't afford and he is putting me through university, but I appreciate it alot as I also have had a job since I was 16 and bought all my own expensive cycling toys after that

But you can't blame him for it its not the kids fault, don't get me wrong I'm blaming no one here just adding my opinion to it all.

What is up with the Nissan sticker on the back? It is like putting a Ferrari sticker on your alfa!

I am 19 and didnt have a 16th. was busy with the hell and back

lol, welcome back, hope it didn't take you three years.LOL

I am only 24 so I know nothing about parenthood.  But parents who spoil their children like that don't know what kind of harm they cause.

When that kid finish school or varsity he will want to maintain that foolish lifestyle from day one and he will never learn to work in order to make a living.

My dad bought me a 3-wood for my 16th birthday, and I still use it, it is on its 3rd shaft already. 

What I mean with this is that  a gift doesn't have to be expensive to be special.  It all comes down to the spirit in which the giving take place.