Do you want to buy cheap cycling jersey?

Guest jacob1980

You dudes are funny - almost everyone flamed specialized for selling rip-off cloting.

This bloke has set up up a freakin online shopping site and no one has a problem with that?

I really don't mean to upset anyone, but isn't that a bit strange?

Maybe the guys that flamed Specialized have given up, besides they can't really voice their opinion at the wed site as it won't respond.

There was another web site posted here yesterday, icejerseyshop(dot)com but it looks very dodgey as all the emaill addresses are for free mail sites.

I'm just interested to know if anybody has received their order and what the quality is like.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone in this thread already receive their items from cycling-jersey.net? They are not answering my emails about the shipping date/tracking, so I'm hoping they are legit.

Did anyone in this thread already receive their items from cycling-jersey.net? They are not answering my emails about the shipping date/tracking, so I'm hoping they are legit.

They replied to my emails... in a matter of minutes in fact... service@cycling-jersey.net

If you read the bad english on the product description you will understand that this is all chinese stuff. Thats why it's cheap.

Product Description

Material: 90% Polyester and 10% Lycra

ROCK RACING Revenge Team Shorts COOLMAX:quick-dry function and make you feel more comfortable

High quality tights fabric: light and decrease the wind

3 rear pockets

ROCKRACING Revenge Team Cycling Jersey can keep you dry and cool in the hot condition and warm in cold condition Even you're sweaty,ROCK RACING Revenge Team Cycling Jersey never adhere to your skin

You could mix the size of short and jersey,and make them a set

If you read the bad english on the product description you will understand that this is all chinese stuff. Thats why it's cheap.

Product Description

Material: 90% Polyester and 10% Lycra

ROCK RACING Revenge Team Shorts COOLMAX:quick-dry function and make you feel more comfortable

High quality tights fabric: light and decrease the wind

3 rear pockets

ROCKRACING Revenge Team Cycling Jersey can keep you dry and cool in the hot condition and warm in cold condition Even you're sweaty,ROCK RACING Revenge Team Cycling Jersey never adhere to your skin

You could mix the size of short and jersey,and make them a set

Isn't most cycling stuff made in China / the East???

Ja most stuff is made in china but I guess it depends on whether it is made there under licence. If not then somewhere someone is getting screwed. Just a question of ethics really, not that I'm judging anyone. We all contribute to piracy at some stage so forget I ever said anything.

I've also ordered some stuff, should be getting it in the next few days. Will let you guys now what happens...

I got tracking numbers, so I know it's on the way...

I've also ordered some stuff, should be getting it in the next few days. Will let you guys now what happens...

I got tracking numbers, so I know it's on the way...

So Marius did you get your goods? whats news?

I received a shirt i ordered.... it took about 2 - 3 weeks. Quaulity is surpisingly really good. YKK zip. The fit is quite snugg.. i wear a medium in Anatomic and velotex, and the fit of this one is a little smaller then the local ones.

I was never charged any duties at the post office, there was nothing on the parcel that revealed the contents. it was shipped from china..

these are knock-off for sure, but good quality ones!!!

So Marius did you get your goods? whats news?

I should be getting my "merchandise" early next week... tracking says it left China last week Wednesday.

I saw their shirt/stuff first hand this weekend. Very nice and very impressive quality.....going to order some stuff myself.