Do you want to buy cheap cycling jersey?

Guest jacob1980

Ha! ha! What happened to Luke!  You got dropped on the climbs...

I like Saxo Bank clothing! Let me know cost of Vat and customs....

I am ashamed of Bafana bafana.... It was so funny if they have to play without goalkeeper....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I overdid it with the Ou Wa Pad warmup Christo. And the red wine and cigarettes carbo-loading programme was probably a mistake too. My HRM shows nearly 2 hours or riding above threshold. Dead

I think I overdid it with the Ou Wa Pad warmup Christo. And the red wine and cigarettes carbo-loading programme was probably a mistake too. My HRM shows nearly 2 hours or riding above threshold. Dead

Best high performance combo I have seen is a while! At least you sweated all that crap out of your system.

gonna get me one of the cervelo sets, let us know how the orders progress (delivery, duties, etc)

Nice looking stuff and it seems the price is right too. Let us know how the orders go.

Just had a look at the kit and it looks really nice.

Please let us know what the duty & vat brings it to and the quality of the kit.

Thanks

Just went ahead and placed an order as well - 2 long sleeve jerseys and a short pants. All came to R870 incl shipping. Even if all import duties and taxes cost me R500 it will still be a bargain! If the quality is as good as the pics shows! :unsure: Will also let u guys know what I find in the post. Waiting to hear from the rest whom ordered.

You dudes are funny - almost everyone flamed specialized for selling rip-off cloting.

This bloke has set up up a freakin online shopping site and no one has a problem with that?

I really don't mean to upset anyone, but isn't that a bit strange?