Bicycle Power Trading & Bicicletta...F*** YOU!!!

MintSauce

Okay ignore the delete button. Click on the one that says "reply" then you tell them personally to f off.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the gentlemanly thing and send bicicletta a mail asking them not to send you anything - if that`s against your pricipals, PM me your email and i`ll ask him to remove it.

I take it by your multipal post that you have the time to do it.

Send me your details and i`ll take care of it for you.

Nothing but respect for Shamus - Bicicletta!

Give the man a chance to set it right if wrong was done!

I am with Mint Sauce on this one (if it is unsolicited mail), I run my own business, have 5 websites and of course my details have to be displayed on all of them and this just generates SPAM for me, I can't use filters as there is a possibility I would lose mail and therefore legit business enquiries. I delete around 30-40 SPAM messages a day and twice a month have to spend time clearing out my deleted box before I back up, and ja, it gets on my nerves as well!

Hey MintSauce

send me a copy of the email.

as far as I am aware, I have not sent any emails to my consumers database in the last 3 months

shamus(at)vox.co.za

Shamus

BICICLETTA

True , I have been checking my mail box every morning for the last few months waiting for a Bicicletta e-mail and nuffing !! Maybe I should phone my bank manager and complain about al those bloody mails he keeps sending me !!

I unsubscribed from your list Shamus. I must say I was surprised that I didn't get any more mails. But seeing as you haven't sent anything out, I guess we'll see if I'm off the list when next you do.

So, now everybody want's to know why Shamus is mentioned if I didn't get anymore mails from him. Here's why. Because I know where he got my email address from. He took it off of one of a few group emails sent by a friend of mine. At least that is what I suspect since that is the closest I've come to having any interaction with him.

As much as anyone on here has good things to say about dealing with him and the good service he gives, taking email addresses of group emails and adding them to your list is not a classy thing to do.

Guess what Shamus....you're on one of my lists as well and it's not the Xmas list.

Hey MintSauce

send me a copy of the email.

as far as I am aware, I have not sent any emails to my consumers database in the last 3 months

shamus(at)vox.co.za

Shamus

BICICLETTA

Damn you Shamus, damn yous to hell! I've been enjoying the spam you've sent me. Why did you not spam my inbox with awesome products, great graphics, super low prices and interseting articles in the last three months?!? I'm not even going to mention the lucky draws!

Guess what Shamus....you're on one of my lists as well and it's not the Xmas list.

Seeing that you never supported him before, I dont think he minds much.

I unsubscribed from your list Shamus. I must say I was surprised that I didn't get any more mails. But seeing as you haven't sent anything out' date=' I guess we'll see if I'm off the list when next you do.

So, now everybody want's to know why Shamus is mentioned if I didn't get anymore mails from him. Here's why. Because I know where he got my email address from. He took it off of one of a few group emails sent by a friend of mine. At least that is what I suspect since that is the closest I've come to having any interaction with him.

As much as anyone on here has good things to say about dealing with him and the good service he gives, taking email addresses of group emails and adding them to your list is not a classy thing to do.

[/quote']

Mintsauce would you mind PM'ing me your details so I can look into the incident?

That is how you deal with problems - face it head on with nothing to hide!

"Judge a man not by his mistakes, but by the measures he takes to rectify them"

If there is no option to unsubscribe from their newsletters then slam them, if they do have an option for you to opt out, then simply do that.

Seeing that you never supported him before' date=' I dont think he minds much.
[/quote']

Very true Muds....but before the emails and based on his dealings on the Hub, I had a lot more respect for him and his business. Which granted he possibly doesn't mind either.....who knows

I have my own business too and times are tough and I'll do anything to promote it, but I'll be damned before I start abusing people's rights and privacy.

I unsubscribed from your list Shamus. I must say I was surprised that I didn't get any more mails. But seeing as you haven't sent anything out' date=' I guess we'll see if I'm off the list when next you do.

[/quote']

By the way Mintsauce, if you have gmail, yahoomail, msn, and one of any million sites that you do subscribe to, guess what your e-mail address has been grouped and marketed all over the world and thats unfortuanitly just the way the internet operates mate. If these guys who are legitamate buisness owners go to a marketing company the marketing company will do the logistics including buying and distrobuting purchased mail lists.

Your not sure of exactly what happend here so lets rather not jump to conclusions before all the facts are in hand.

MintSauce

I've asked for your details by above and by PM,

mine are listed above

I'm still waiting