Bicycle Power Trading & Bicicletta...F*** YOU!!!

MintSauce

If there is no option to unsubscribe from their newsletters then slam them' date=' if they do have an option for you to opt out, then simply do that.[/quote']

Sorry, I don't agree with that notion. In most cases it involves clicking a link that opens a webpage/s that uses my data that I pay for and it inevitably takes 1 or 2 minutes of my time.

They shouldn't be mailing me in the first place.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MintSauce

I've asked for your details by above and by PM' date='

mine are listed above

I'm still waiting

[/quote']

email sent at 10:59

got it.

found it in my Junk e-mail folder.

I'll check to see if either of your addresses are on our database

I unsubscribed from your list Shamus. I must say I was surprised that I didn't get any more mails. But seeing as you haven't sent anything out' date=' I guess we'll see if I'm off the list when next you do.

So, now everybody want's to know why Shamus is mentioned if I didn't get anymore mails from him. Here's why. Because I know where he got my email address from. He took it off of one of a few group emails sent by a friend of mine. At least that is what I suspect since that is the closest I've come to having any interaction with him.

As much as anyone on here has good things to say about dealing with him and the good service he gives, taking email addresses of group emails and adding them to your list is not a classy thing to do.

Guess what Shamus....you're on one of my lists as well and it's not the Xmas list.

[/quote']

By the way Mintsauce, if you have gmail, yahoomail, msn, and one of any million sites that you do subscribe to, guess what your e-mail address has been grouped and marketed all over the world and thats unfortuanitly just the way the internet operates mate. If these guys who are legitamate buisness owners go to a marketing company the marketing company will do the logistics including buying and distrobuting purchased mail lists.

Your not sure of exactly what happend here so lets rather not jump to conclusions before all the facts are in hand.

What are you trying to say? Maybe he didn't take my name off my buddy's email but instead purchased a list...? Any company that buys email lists and sends unsolicited mail is breaking the law. It is their resposibility, not their marketing companies'. So if Shamus did that, then I have even less respect for him.

Erm

1. you are totally over reacting

2. A marketing company gets appointed to do YOUR marketing for you and they are totally accountable .

3. Do you want to buy a mail list ?

I unsubscribed from your list Shamus. I must say I was surprised that I didn't get any more mails. But seeing as you haven't sent anything out' date=' I guess we'll see if I'm off the list when next you do.

So, now everybody want's to know why Shamus is mentioned if I didn't get anymore mails from him. Here's why. Because I know where he got my email address from. He took it off of one of a few group emails sent by a friend of mine. At least that is what I suspect since that is the closest I've come to having any interaction with him.

As much as anyone on here has good things to say about dealing with him and the good service he gives, taking email addresses of group emails and adding them to your list is not a classy thing to do.

Guess what Shamus....you're on one of my lists as well and it's not the Xmas list.

[/quote']

By the way Mintsauce, if you have gmail, yahoomail, msn, and one of any million sites that you do subscribe to, guess what your e-mail address has been grouped and marketed all over the world and thats unfortuanitly just the way the internet operates mate. If these guys who are legitamate buisness owners go to a marketing company the marketing company will do the logistics including buying and distrobuting purchased mail lists.

Your not sure of exactly what happend here so lets rather not jump to conclusions before all the facts are in hand.

What are you trying to say? Maybe he didn't take my name off my buddy's email but instead purchased a list...? Any company that buys email lists and sends unsolicited mail is breaking the law. It is their resposibility, not their marketing companies'. So if Shamus did that, then I have even less respect for him.

Ok Minty ... time to ease up a little here ... have you checked to see if your cycling shorts are not a bit tight ...?

Give Shamus a break here ... he seems to be wanting to sort this out.

Have you contacted the other company you have referred to?

Hairy

[/quote']

I am saying thats the way marketing companies operate not necesarrily his ..... focus daniel san focus.

Minty, I think you should get it off your chest you will feel much better for it!

You go on about your own business and how times are tough, its quicker to delete the spam than waste a whole morning on the Hub complaining and arguing about it.

If there is no option to unsubscribe from their newsletters then slam them' date=' if they do have an option for you to opt out, then simply do that.[/quote']

Sorry, I don't agree with that notion. In most cases it involves clicking a link that opens a webpage/s that uses my data that I pay for and it inevitably takes 1 or 2 minutes of my time.

They shouldn't be mailing me in the first place.

Your just trying to be stubborn.

Your also using more of your valuable data to bitch and moan than to actually resolve the issue.

I have do doupt that Shamus is sorting it out if he has not done it already.

If it is sorted then you are like the Fonz - cool.

How you got spamed, I dont know but you have to admit that Shamus handled it very efficiently - now hopefully you will stop scoring a 8.7 on the cockkometer.

MINTY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES.I WOULD HATE TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD REACT TO E REAL PROBLEM.

Brilliant ' date=' another clever marketing plan . And to think we thought only the Dutch can do it .[/quote']

They worked with a plan. Minty should get his 4ti's in the post next week..LOL

now hopefully you will stop scoring a 8.7 on the cockkometer.

lol, priceless

All this fuss about a potential spam mail that never happened.

Minty when you got some time, like tomorrow please take up this fight for me with the UK lottery.