buycycle

Omlette

These guys don't seem to get the hint. I got spammed again - twice - today :angry:

I might not be able to have them arrested, tarred and feathered and then shot, but I will never, ever buy anything from them and will make sure I get as much negative word of mouth advertising done as possible!

If anybody from buycycle is on the hub, I just want them to know - This is really bad form guys.

I bought from them... and their service (and pricing) is excellent... this is really good form guys!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vuilgoed - did you unsubscribe? I really can't believe that guys would keep whining when there is a unsubscribe option, sulke vuilgoed!

I like receiving the emails and don't consider it to be spam, and think that there are many guys who would agree? They should keep sending me the newsletter!

Yes, I have now unsubscribed 2 x 2 times. If these guys send me another mail, I'll just have to revert to the ancient art of site hacking and take their asses down for awhile. I'm sure I can be as anoying as they can...

Yes, I have now unsubscribed 2 x 2 times. If these guys send me another mail, I'll just have to revert to the ancient art of site hacking and take their asses down for awhile. I'm sure I can be as anoying as they can...

Can't you just email them and ask them to unsubscribe you???

Can't you just email them and ask them to unsubscribe you???

This time I recieved confirmation emails so hopefully I won't get any more mail from them. The sad reality is, they look good and I probably would have used them if they hadn't used this kind of guerilla marketing tactics. If somebody can use dishonest (perhaps less than ethical better describes it) means of getting my personal information, I just don't feel comfortable doing business with them.

This time I recieved confirmation emails so hopefully I won't get any more mail from them. The sad reality is, they look good and I probably would have used them if they hadn't used this kind of guerilla marketing tactics. If somebody can use dishonest (perhaps less than ethical better describes it) means of getting my personal information, I just don't feel comfortable doing business with them.

But if someone sold them your info (which does happen), surely it's not entirely their fault?

What are you doing Gatiepie?

Are you an American?

Has receiving this piece of mail harmed your person in any way?

Then you need not refer to the new consumer act.

Us Windhoek drinking South Africans don't sue new small businesses.

Always keep it real,

and remember... I'm watching you <_<

HAHA, bravo!

I ordered a DA7900 derailleur from them yesterday, paid extra to have it delivered next day, still dont have it though but the days not up I guess. Will post if I have any problems. :P

lol....site hacking..

call down little script kiddie, I am sure you meant defacing ;)

if these guys offer a good service great prices, then give them a bit of leeway here. In order for any company to do this you need to get the brand out there. And we need some competition in SA in this market especially since the price fixing debacle that was specifically engineered to keep online stores out of the market place. I havent bought anything from them yet, but I am sure some time soon i will be punching in those digits and click the confirm order button.

But if someone sold them your info (which does happen), surely it's not entirely their fault?

It is still unethical of them to buy and use it. Like the Afrikaans saying goes: "Die deler is so goed as die steler.."

It is still unethical of them to buy and use it. Like the Afrikaans saying goes: "Die deler is so goed as die steler.."

Well their service is pretty darn good, and their prices are top notch... a bit of spam can't ruine that?

I get junkmail in my post box, but that doesn't stop me from buying at PnP, or whoever... just a thought...