Well done Bakkies Botha

Chris Willemse

One of the most important elements to being a great sportsperson is 'self-control'.

Think cyclist Contador. Think rugby player John Smit. Think runner Ryan Sandes.

Ai, Bakkies, this is not the school playground.

Tch, Tch! :angry:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

This is my first post, so perhaps I should tread lightly.

In the indomitable words of Chas from "Wedding Crashers", "WHAT AN IDIOT!". Snor should send him packing. He's a loose cannon; a ricochet. Bakkies Botha cost us 10 points in 11 minutes, and an "on-the-backfoot" mentality for the rest of the match. It was a case of catch-up from there on...

It's time to dismantle the cult of Bakkies Botha once and for all. Despite the collateral damage caused by previous loose cannons such as James Small, at least there was no Jekyll and Hyde off-the-field god fearing mantle with James, as is nauseatingly obvious with Bakkies. It's disgraceful - there's no honour in it AT ALL!

Guest Big H

Filthy Thug!! Deja vu ....seen that written before???!!!

Your slur does not count, you are a baised aussie. You are just relieved that he is not there to smear a few of your own!!!!!!!!

Your slur does not count, you are a baised aussie. You are just relieved that he is not there to smear a few of your own!!!!!!!!

Even Owen Finnigan could not aspire to the scumfactor rating that your Bull prince does!!

Even from my side. being a Blue Bull supporter and all, they should let Bakkies go. He is too much of a liability to both his province and country

bye bye bakkies - 9 weeks suspension. 9 months might have been better.

....to give birth??! To a brain perhaps!!

He has to go, the other 14 players were tackiling their asses off and then this mongrel gets carded, 10 minutes, NZ made us pay big time. When he came back it was too late. He is a liablility.

I still think if we lift our heads we will still win the Tri-Nations.

Another conceren is Habana and de Villiers (Both), the two were too busy looking for a damn intercept than tackling and marking their man. Their actions caused major gaps in the backline and made or defense look worse than it actually was, first mark your man, then tackle and then maybe the intercept. You cannot be playing for the lucky intercept.

Bye Bye Bakkies, may you never play Bok rugby again, he has had in excess of 25 weeks of suspension in three years, it puts pressure on the rest of the team. What often happens is that the team gets a warning early on because of his serial dirty play, the rest of the time, the players arent so aggressive and stop fighting so hard at the breakdown because of the warning.

....to give birth??! To a brain perhaps!!

You need two braincells for that, in his case the one that is actually working is too busy cheering the other one on.

Hey Gents,

I think Bakkies is a great rugby player but needs his ass kicked for letting the team down which is what he did by being sent off by being dirty, (or for getting caught).

Regards

Sarge

My dear creature of the mud.... the one with many names...... what gives your scrawny framed little body and mind the right to call another person dumb??????.... and being a person who only cycles what qualifies you to guage the game as "silly"????????

Now whenever you shoot your lip you tend to make it personal.

Let those who read this see your true character.

As for the head butt, well take the punishment and move on.

Guys, everybody and his dog knows bakkies' role is as enforcer - hence the nickname - bakkies the enforcer...

He's like Malema - a distraction. Two or three hits in a game and everybody is looking out for bakkies rather than concentrating on the game.

The way the boks were playing, they would have lost with or without bakkies. It was like they were just not there.

Now whenever you shoot your lip you tend to make it personal.

Let those who read this see your true character.

As for the head butt, well take the punishment and move on.

Ha ha well thats Big H. And he is so easy I catch him with a bare hook.

Well, he cost us. And now it is going to cost him and his paycheck, AGAIN. Serves him right.... Can't go into a RWC with a loose canon. He changed from a great player that lived on the thin line to a player crossing the thin line trying to be good and impress.