Hobbies

casci

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Managed to clone some Oysters with only minimal contam. The Mycelium that is nit affected will be transferred to fresh agar plates this evening.post-113387-0-86525700-1521537840_thumb.jpg

Prepped these plates last night.post-113387-0-61823300-1521538038_thumb.jpg

I'm going to do at least 5 transfers at a time. The plan is to do transfers until I have clean mycelium.

I tried trout fishing a few weeks ago and again this past weekend. The bug is biting. I can really get into this. But I need some serious casting practice on the lawn to get my line out further.

I spent a weekend at castleburn flicking a line. After 2 solid days with no bites I gave that up as a bad joke

I spent a weekend at castleburn flicking a line. After 2 solid days with no bites I gave that up as a bad joke

So far Ive caught one fish and lost four flies to big bites. Just enough action to keep me intrigued

Hi my name is tothehills and I have a problem

MTB

Wood working

Tropical fish keeping

Deep sea fishing

4X4 and out door camping

Photography

Bird watching and learning to fly a drone is in its infant stages

I also have one of these

And its a toss up between this and a gravel grinder at the moment

I used to play guitar back in school, started on an acoustic then progressed to an electric. Lost interest in it then bought another acoustic a few years ago - I still have it, although I haven't strummed anything on it in a while.

So far Ive caught one fish and lost four flies to big bites. Just enough action to keep me intrigued

I can see the bug has bitten. You even start to talk like a real fisherman/fisherlady   :whistling: