Contador Bad sportmanship ?

Ovenboi

Look at the WC soccer. A team is attacking, the opponant get injured while trying to get the ball, he goes to ground in "pain" (debatable). What does the attacking team do; kick the ball out, they do not attack.

But in rugby that does not work, it seems that the more you can hurt the better. Therefore you cannot compare business, rugby with cycling.

Take climbing Everest, if you go down in the death zone in a storm, nobody is going to help.

Each dissipline, sport, life or busuness got its own unwritten rules.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Bob is a gentleman B)

.... en sy alter ego is 'n regte ou suurtiet nie 'n ou suurtiet nie.... al klink hy soos een!!!!!!!

PS ek is net bang die outjie dink ek "attack" hom dalk.

What a retarded discussion.

And your point? Are you new here? This a standard day on this forum...

.... en sy alter ego is 'n regte ou suurtiet nie 'n ou suurtiet nie.... al klink hy soos een!!!!!!!

PS ek is net bang die outjie dink ek "attack" hom dalk.

Ha ha... You can't attack yet, my chain and gears still work properly... I'll let you know when it's time to attack...

Ha ha... You can't attack yet, my chain and gears still work properly... I'll let you know when it's time to attack...

I presume this wil be on a downhill?

Leave him alone , he's Daft.

Howdy Snowflake B)

As an aside, I see the whole Astana team have plasters on the snozh, possibly to keep their brains in place.

Actually this thread is still quite tame...

I've been waiting all morning for someone to start some real fireworks, but alas three bowls of popcorn later and still not a drop of blood shed...

Actually this thread is still quite tame...

I've been waiting all morning for someone to start some real fireworks, but alas three bowls of popcorn later and still not a drop of blood shed...

Good point.

As an aside, I see the whole Astana team have plasters on the snozh, possibly to keep their brains in place.

S'not true!

Is this all proving that Contador's bike is just a whole lot better than Schleck's? Trek (good South African bit of pedigree there) beats the Cervelo. Maybe Schleck needs better nutritional supplements (skinny runt)? Or should SRAM just shut up shop right now?

Is this all proving that Contador's bike is just a whole lot better than Schleck's? Trek (good South African bit of pedigree there) beats the Cervelo.

WTF planet are you from? They both ride Specialized, and both use SRAM.

the 2009 tdf planet, or not even that :blink:

Is this all proving that Contador's bike is just a whole lot better than Schleck's? Trek (good South African bit of pedigree there) beats the Cervelo. Maybe Schleck needs better nutritional supplements (skinny runt)? Or should SRAM just shut up shop right now?

Open mouth wide and insert footses.

Errrm, se what I mean?

the 2009 tdf planet, or not even that :blink:

Was there not a show on Springbok Radio by the name of "Call Back The Past"? Yes I am that old.

17 pages and 335 comments WOW!!.....and now my wife agrees with whole AC move, I'm sleeping on the couch tonite.