Who's racing at Rooiwal this weekend?

Jimmy

Thanks Kona but I found Spideys directions in Mapsource, yours i end up in Nelspruit Wink.

IanJ2007-08-17 05:58:21

IanJ,I can also give you the details to my house!!We are riding there and back,should be about 140km.

I stay in the same area as Chilli.Myself,Christie and Nicky will be riding from there.Spinnekop are you joining us?
nochain2007-08-17 06:13:19

Its just so bloody far for me... last count about 100 kms from home... I know my teammates LOVE these things - I think somedays Spidey races roadkill on this course just for the sake of it...

Hey....I only race roadkill if it still moves......drawback is you have to bite it's tail (If it has one) to see if it CAN still move.....Most of them just leaves a nasty after taste.....

Amper vergeet - jy's mos nie Spidey nie!?LOL

OK outta here

IanJ' date='I can also give you the details to my house!!We are riding there and back,should be about 140km.

I stay in the same area as Chilli.Myself,Christie and Nicky will be riding from there.Spinnekop are you joining us?
[/quote']

Thanks for the offer but I need to get back to JHB quite quickly to sort out some work stuff Ouch.

IanJ' date='I can also give you the details to my house!!We are riding there and back,should be about 140km.

[/quote']

In what area do you stay? I'm in Centurion and also want to ride to Rooiwal.

I stay in the same area as Chilli.Myself' date='Christie and Nicky will be riding from there.Spinnekop are you joining us?[/quote']

At this point in time...unfortunately not.  Have some commitments other than cycling.....

Will be riding on Sunday a lot....but Saterday is out...CryCry

SHould things change, what time will you guys leave from your house??

IanJ, the offramp actually is Walmanstal (sp?). If you get to the Hammanskraal offramp, you are too far. Rakker2007-08-17 07:19:56

IanJ' date=' the offramp actually is Walmanstal (sp?). If you get to the Hammanskraal offramp, you are too far. [/quote']

Stal...kraal....same thing!  Big%20smile

Thank you rakker.  Thought I was wrong.

Spinnekop,leaving at about 7:30 from my house!!

Tonton,I am in Equestria next to Faerieglen,but I know Knappy and Kakaa might be riding from centurion.

IanJ' date=' the offramp actually is Walmanstal (sp?). If you get to the Hammanskraal offramp, you are too far. [/quote']

Thanks, I found it on the map, it's the off ramp after the Total bridge garage.