SANI2C...August 12:00 (who got an entry?)

Santa C

I seem to have bypassed all the waiting. Just sent a email to the entelect support website, telling them I had troubles logging and entering my info and the guy emailed back yesterday to tell me we were accepted and gave us our team number.

Did you get an email from Entelect confirming they have your registration and they give you your team number? I also got this when I emailed them but this is not a confirmation from the Sani race office but just that your registration on the site was accepted. Not that you have a confirmed entry.

Anyone got from the Sani Race office?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to enter. After 4 years it is time for something new. A lot of my mates feel the same, so there is hope for the guys on the waiting list.

www.sani2c.co.za

Due to the rush of people trying to enter yesterday the system experienced triple the volume of 2010. We got about 2000 simultaneous applications that caused the system to crash. Entelect worked throughout the night to sort this problem out and it is now running smoothly and as expected. Thanks Entelect for all your hard work!

Those of you who have entered correctly should receive an email confirming that you have correctly completed the entry form within 24 hours. If you don't receive this email please email Judy to follow up on your entry.

I'll start another thread - based on a miserable amount of facts - but the Sani 2 c is a closed shop. Dont bother entering if you have not done it before or if you dont know someone who has done it before.

Train like you got one - and then wait for two weeks before the start. You'll find one or two entries right here! History

Thank you for correctly completing the SUBARU sani2c entry form. You have selected to take part in the SUBARU sani2c Adventure to be held on the 19th May to 21 May 2011.. Your provisional team number is Team - 1044.

Username: Team - 2011

Team Name: Der Grosse Auspuffe

Team Type: Men's Team

Team Status: Accepted

Well done to those that got in. This ride is an experience of a lifetime. Sadly, I didn't even try to enter for next year... but I'm fortunate enough to have ridden the last 3.

Hopefully the new date will bring better weather

Team 1032 Riding for Bobbi Bear.

Will be doing it (3rd time) with the best partner in the world ....My Wife (brownie points???).

Hopefully we can leave the life jackets at home in 2011 :D

Username: Team - 2211

Team Name: Maximus and Dexter

Team Type: Men's Team

Team Status: Accepted

Woo Hoo!

Ummm

What happens if you have paid and not been accepted yet?

THey allocate your payment to a team that has been accepted but hasn't paid yet....like my team. THANKS NOBODY!!!