LBS Salesmen..... bullsh!tters??????

Hendrik Petoors

Hendrik is dit nie die geval van "monkey see monkey do" nie.

As jy by party winkels inloop word jy eers "gescrutineer" en dan besluit hulle of hulle jou miskien wil help en dan is dit 'n moerse miskien.

and if you're female its even worse' date='  then you are in for the "what does she know" treatment....LOL
[/quote']

Verskoon tog bobbie maar wil jy jou nie in afrikaans herhaal nie ek verstaan nie eenglish nieLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

In engels -----   HUH???????????????

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soek Oom 'n 1980 Western Flyer, weeg 8kg, het Superlight 20g wiele op, geen wrywing op die pad. Oom sal 20km lekker gemaklik ry, so 22 minute op 'n slegte dag!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dis nie net in fietsry nie... loop by enige winkel in, en die mannetjie agter die toonbank dink jys 'n idiot

any hubbers work in a lbs?

Ja' date=' doesn't Holy Roller on a Saturday morning LOL
[/quote']

and we all know what kind of bullsh*tter i am!

any hubbers work in a lbs?

Ja' date=' doesn't Holy Roller on a Saturday morning LOL
[/quote']

and we all know what kind of bullsh*tter i am!

Now why would you bullsh1t when you can like to just lie

Come to think of it i would rather lie on Jessica Alba than lie on my deathbedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

just thinking about a thread that got a lot of attention yesterday, did JR ewing ever work in a bike shop?LOL

just thinking about a thread that got a lot of attention yesterday' date=' did JR ewing ever work in a bike shop?LOL

[/quote']

Yes but he sold it after a hostile take over now called J&J in PretoriaClapClapClap

Don't work for a LBS but do a lot of my work from an LBS. Oom H the issue you mention goes way beyond cycling and is pretty entrenched in most areas

Blykbaar was julle nog nie by 'n Increddible Con nie......die ouens is deurmekaar!!! En.....om elke draai dan vra iemand of hulle jou nie kan help nie todat jy so be-#^#& raak dan loop jy!

As jy by party winkels inloop word jy eers "gescrutineer" en dan besluit hulle of hulle jou miskien wil help en dan is dit 'n moerse miskien.

and if you're female its even worse' date='  then you are in for the "what does she know" treatment....LOL
[/quote']

Yeah, but what DOES she know?

[/quote']

Yeah, but what DOES she know?

oops.... Smile welcome back Thyolo

Guys and Gals

I used to think that most bikes are made in Europe, Canada and America. I've been living in Taiwan now for almost 7 years and are involved in the bike biz. It was a HUGE eye opener for me when I saw the light after a while. The problem about LBS being ignorant or sometimes arrogant and misinforming customers are a global "problem". We walked into a few bikeshops in England last year and started talking about manufacturing. The owner told me - "yes, Taiwan and China are becoming a problem, but we're a shop with integrity, we don't sell anything from there." I looked around and only saw Taiwan frames. 

Ons is - jy kan maar se uit gegooi daar! And this happened at more than 1 shop.

Guys and Gals

I used to think that most bikes are made in Europe' date=' Canada and America. I've been living in Taiwan now for almost 7 years and are involved in the bike biz. It was a HUGE eye opener for me when I saw the light after a while. The problem about LBS being ignorant or sometimes arrogant and misinforming customers are a global "problem". We walked into a few bikeshops in England last year and started talking about manufacturing. The owner told me - "yes, Taiwan and China are becoming a problem, but we're a shop with integrity, we don't sell anything from there." I looked around and only saw Taiwan frames. 

Ons is - jy kan maar se uit gegooi daar! And this happened at more than 1 shop.
[/quote']

ya, can't compete with Taiwan/China! Problem is 

labour in T/C = bowl of rice /day

labour in SA = bowl of rice/minuteConfusedConfusedConfused oops!!!!

I think bike shops will sell more bikes if they get lots of attractive female saleswoman.

I think Diadora is leading the way....